Project Wish  
Project Wish
Project Wish
hardwired

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Grey Horse Tavern and Inn, Come one, come all...
Razaekel
post Sep 25 2006, 12:05 PM
Post #1

PW World Concepts Team

Group: PW Developer
Member No.: 315

RP: Burron unlocks the doors to his new tavern, the Grey Horse Tavern and Inn, and latches them open, before turning around and nailing on the outside an announcement. The announcement reads:
"Come one, come all, to the Grey Horse tavern.

Speciality brews available, good food and good music. If you want trouble, take it outside, easier on the back when I don't have to clean up the blood."

<OOC: This is the first RP thread in this forum, so go ahead and start the RP in here. Do note that this is a tavern, and as such all RP in this thread are to be done in a tavern environment. This is meant to be a place to socialize and have fun.>
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Sep 25 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #2

PW Artist

Member No.: 613

<OOC: Thank You Razaekel! Sounds Great! biggrin.gif >

Edit:

<OOC: And some additional fun. Don't feel in anyway that this has to be used, this was a royalty free mesh from TurboSquid, -I just messed with it a little bit & thought it might be usable for a start as the Grey Horse Tavern and Inn. More construction is needed, and I'll be happy to follow your ideas smile.gif Thanks again Razaekel. >

---------

NOTE: This is UNOFFICIAL art fun, -just joshing around with RP art, nothing Official & this is not art taken from ingame. Done for the LUV of 3D and PW Fans biggrin.gif (who Rock! Rock! Rock! smile.gif )

IPB Image

IPB Image

RP: *From a ground hog burrow that Gassy the goblin has been digging along, Gassy pops-up in the bottom of the dark wine cellar of the Grey Horse Tavern and Inn. "Smells like FRESH WINE!" Gassy thinks. Gassy sniffs around a bit and listens for any noise about*

smile.gif

This post has been edited by joshpurple: Sep 25 2006, 03:05 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
StaticGrazerr
post Sep 25 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #3

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 475

(OOC: OOO I haven't role played in FOREVER! *stretches a bit* Ungh..I feel a little rusty)

* A passing by dwarf sees the man nailing the new sign to the post and observes the house and the man for a bit. His short but tightly braided brown bierd bending slightly to the wind.*

"Excuse me good sir." The stout dwarf said to the man, "but would this be yer drinking kind of tavern?" With a big grin under his beard.

--------------------
May you have the hindsight to see where you've been, the foresight to see where you're going, and the insight to know when you've gone to far.
+Quote Post
Razaekel
post Sep 25 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #4

PW World Concepts Team

*turns around at the voice that just came from behind him, and sees the dwarf. Remembering the question, he responds*

"Aye. I was about to have a mug of my Blackberry Ale. Come on in if you want some." And he heads inside to pull two solid mugs off their rack and fill them from a freshly tapped barrel of his signature Blackberry Ale.
+Quote Post
StaticGrazerr
post Sep 25 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #5

Veteran

Member No.: 475

Well I've never heard of blackberry ale, being a BuSmack dwarf myself, but I'll not turn a mug down. It all comes out the same anyway! *laughs*

--------------------
May you have the hindsight to see where you've been, the foresight to see where you're going, and the insight to know when you've gone to far.
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Sep 25 2006, 07:50 PM
Post #6

PW Artist

RP: *Gassy hears the laughter from above. Trying to stay quiet, Gassy gnaws at a wine barrel until he is able to make a small hole and begin drinking. A faint splashing noise can be heard as the wine spills from the barrel, "Diggity Doo! This is some mighty fine wine!" Thinks Gassy. The wine spills all over Gassy, who continues guzzling away.*

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Pandra
post Sep 25 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #7

Wisdom

Member No.: 640

A slim brown lizard scurries frantically along the side of the inn looking for a hiding spot, followed closely by a glittering mote of light that zig zags in am almost irratic pattern in the lizard's wake. The lizard disappears between a gap in two boards and the mote stops and beings circling along the wall until it pauses suddently by the recently hung sign.

As the mote stills it resovles into a minature female form, pale haired and pale skinned with wings that move imposibly fast. She cups her chin in one long fingered hand as she studies the sing then claps her hnds together in glee.

"Ooooooooh I'm gonna need a whole lot of minnows. Teehee" Then she zips off still giggling impishly.

--------------------
IPB Image
~by Honis

Kain:: I liberated myself a copy of MS Office 2007 today.
Pandra:: Liberated??
Kain:: With my charm.
Pandra:: Does that mean you slept with someone to obtain softwear?
Kain:: >.>;
Pandra:: You're officially a program geek.
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Sep 25 2006, 11:22 PM
Post #8

PW Artist

<OOC: Hope I'm getting this somewhat close smile.gif .
Feel FREE to give corrections, I think the tavern
needs to be bigger. Again, just unofficial RP art. >

*We see Burron, the human bartender,
and Dokyooda Who, the Dwarf, inside the
Tavern enjoying conversation and drink smile.gif .
Gassy is down in the wine cellar, still drinking.*

IPB Image

Zoom in
IPB Image

smile.gif

Edit: Oh, right! That black and white block is for scale. It's 6' tall, and 1' x 1' .
And why is Burron not wearing a shirt? ... um, well, because he's a burly kind of guy?
Sure! why not! biggrin.gif ).

This post has been edited by joshpurple: Sep 25 2006, 11:25 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Sep 26 2006, 01:36 AM
Post #9

Power User

Member No.: 637

OOC : Never played RP in English language.. soo... excuse me for any kind of errors. And josh, nice'y art! Seriously!

RP: *He gets in the inn as his white cape is wawing. He raises his hand as a gesture of greeting, and gets back in the corner. Now, he is watching all the people there.*

--------------------
Wha-- ?...
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Sep 26 2006, 03:09 AM
Post #10

PW Artist

<OOC: Thanks Matlush smile.gif !
No worries about errors, glad to have you join in! >

*The camera pans back along the ground,
then dips below the dirt,
revealing a wine cellar with a goblin in it*

IPB Image

*The camera zooms in on the greedy,
stinky, guzzling goblin*

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dwilf
post Sep 26 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #11

PW Programmer

Member No.: 436

A weather beaten looking man approaches the bar. His clothes are of hard wearing fabric in browns and greens, stains of mud, grass and other varieties indicating they are well worn. A number of leather armour peices are strapped over his clothes to protect him to a small degree, these are well cared for with oils and wax giving them a shine dispite the countless scratches and marks adorning thier surfaces.

He pulls a coin pouch from his pack, the muffled sound of chinking glass heard as he re-shoulders the pack.
"A tankard of your best ale please." he says haltingly as if speaking is not something he does often.

Quick eyes, the colour of amber, scan the room from behind rough-cut black hair that just covers the tips of his ears.

All seems normal. Not the man with no drink lurking in the corner though, will keep an eye on that one for now.
No hint of his thoughts are betrayed on his stubbled face, his attention on the taverner again as he waits for his drink.

--------------------
Dwilf - Project Wish Tool Coder
"A Knife in the Dark is worth a thousand Swords at Dawn"
RP or die trying
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Sep 26 2006, 12:25 PM
Post #12

PW Artist

< OOC: Yaa Dwilf smile.gif ! >

*As more characters arrive, the Tavern grows in size and design,
-all thanks to a group of nocturnal & shy gnomes.*

IPB Image

smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
njpaul
post Sep 26 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #13

PW Client Team Lead

Group: PW Team Leader
Member No.: 611

< Ok, I'll bite, I've never done one of these before so if I suck I'll just kill of my character >

In the dark corner of the wine celler an assassin by the name of Shitur <Seriously, I didn't make this up. It came off a fantasy name generator and I just had to use it> overlooks an engorged Gassy finishing a barrel of wine. Taking advantage of Gassy's lack of intelligence and intoxicated state, Shitur amuses himself by tossing pebbles at a rather confused Gassy, who just can't figure out who is throwing pebbles at him.
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Sep 26 2006, 01:35 PM
Post #14

PW Artist

<Out Of Character: lol! laugh.gif Sounds good Njpaul smile.gif >

*(Gassy) >burps< feels pebbles hitting him, "Huh? " >thud, boink, bonk< "Hee eyyy.. ! " Gassy turns about, staggers, and then shakes his fist at a rat, "Why you! Rotten rats, I've been trryy.. ta' ta.. get yous to throw rocks at.. Hey... when do little punks learn to throw rocksss.. >bonk, doink< ..Urh... Hmm.. cool!" *Gassy tries to reach out and grab a rat, but falls on his face,* "Ooff! Ooo, ararghh.." *crawls about on all fours, looks up at light coming from the bar above.* >bonk, thud, whack< "Ack.. can't focus on da' wine ... " *Gassy, with some difficulty climbs the ladder up, and sticks just his nose out of the floor,* >Sniff, Sniff, snort!<

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Razaekel
post Sep 26 2006, 02:01 PM
Post #15

PW World Concepts Team

*Draws two more tankards of ale, one for the newcomer, the other for the white-caped man. As he approaches, he smiles and says "Welcome to the Grey Horse Tavern and Inn. Let me know if you need anything." With that said, he walks back behind the bar and gets himself some more ale.
+Quote Post
njpaul
post Sep 26 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #16

PW Client Team Lead

Group: PW Team Leader
Member No.: 611

Shitur, tiring of his game with Gassy (although thouroughly amused with his talking to the rats), wonders when Gassy, the walking fart cloud is going to leave the cellar. The smell is so strong that Shitur's eyes are watering. Perhaps a bit of that blackberry ale will numb the senses. In the darkness Shitur ponders his next job.
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Sep 26 2006, 03:18 PM
Post #17

PW Artist

(Gassy) *sniffing away, decides to pop his head out of the cellar, right in front of the bartendar, Burron (Razaekel). As Burron walks back behind the bar and gets himself some more ale, Gassy pops-up. Drunk, standing 2' tall, and covered in wine, @Burron * "HiyA!" *looks up at Burron and waves* "Did you know...know.. you'reeee... RATS CAN THROW STONES!" *points down into wine cellar.*

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Sep 26 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #18

PW Artist

*Here we see Algazar (Matlush),
right before Dwilf's character arrives,
picking up his drink from the bartender Burron.
Dokyooda Who the Dwarf stands nearby smile.gif *

IPB Image

*The camera zooms in*

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Razaekel
post Sep 26 2006, 05:28 PM
Post #19

PW World Concepts Team

*smells something slightly... pungent... on the way back to the bar, and wonders what it is, when a large purple something popped in front of him. Soon behind him was a fresh wave of the stench. Burron makes a note to get out some of the strongest herbs he can to mask the scent as much as possible, before reacting to the words of the purple thing in front of him. he then loudly denounces "There are NO rats in this bar! I just opened it! Surely you are mistaken!" Then, noticed something odd about the smell, he realizes what it is. "Have you been drinking my Pine Wine?"
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Sep 26 2006, 05:41 PM
Post #20

PW Artist

(Gassy) *Eyes go wide, ears go up, as Burron yells "There are NO rats in this bar!" Gassy staggers backward, and mumbles, "No ratties..? then.." Gassy continues trying to catch his balance & fails. Back down into the cellar Gassy goes, -just as Burron finishes asking him if he's been drinking his Pine Wine, Gassy falls down into the cellar, "AAA!!" >Thud!< "Ooofffph!" >Brrraaaaaappppp!!< An ill wind is forced from Gassy on impact, "Whooo mee? No I haven't been drinking... "

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

8 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:14 PM
Original skin by: b6gm6n | Conversion by: Chris Y
hardwired
  hardwired
hardwired hardwired
hardwired hardwired