Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Clothing Size, Tailors, and Accessories, Another random thought
mortideus
post Dec 23 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #1

PW Founder

Group: PW Developer
Member No.: 5

As I got dressed this morning, I put on pants too big for me, and actually wore them out of my house, for about half a day. I noticed that it slowed me down quite a bit. I went home, grabbed a belt and strapped it on. My mobility and agility increased quite a bit. I'm not sure if we discussed this before, but I looked for a topic, and couldn't manage to find one.

Almost none of the races are different sizes. Some tall, some small, some thin, some fat, and almost none the same. However, when I kill a 60 ft dragon, and he drops his pants, regardless of where he actually wore them, I doubt they would be my size, but somehow, they manage to "magically" fit me. Why don't I have to take them to a tailor instead, to get them resized.

If clothes are too small, you have should have to take them to a tailor to get them resized. If you go up more than one size, you may have to get more material for the clothes before they can be resized. If you are too small, you should have to either wear a belt or get them resized to a smaller size.

This would let people who have skill in tailoring do more than make good clothing, but actually adjust what is found elsewhere in the world. I believe it would help improve player interaction, and make it seam a little more real....

That or just make small pants appear really really small on trolls, which in my opinion would look wrong. tongue.gif

--------------------
Mortideus
Founder/*Old* Project Wish Leader
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 05:36 PM
Original skin by: b6gm6n | Conversion by: Chris Y
hardwired
  hardwired
hardwired hardwired
hardwired hardwired