Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Quick Hello, dropping in between business trips
Brotoi
post Dec 9 2007, 01:54 AM
Post #1

PW Story Team

Group: PW Developer
Member No.: 1,123

(Edit: Um... Nevermind. I found what I'm looking for. Sorry for the bother!)

Hello, all!

Just a quick note between business trips. I'm downloading DWARF Alpha 0.0.1 as I type in the hopes that eventually I can also help fill in the map! This week I should have more time to read through the Wiki.

If someone could take a moment to either post the answers here or drop me a note at brotoi@hotmail.com, I have a couple of important questions that my initial scan of the available material has not revealed:

Who is the story lead?
Where should I focus my attentions first:
a) Creating civilizations (including new NPC groups/factions)
b) Creating history
c) Creating personal stories

My own inclination is to create an NPC faction, describe its current civilization, describe its history, then create some personal stories that could become quests, iconographic NPC characters, and so on.

But, I don't want to launch off on my own little tangent if what the team really needs is for me to fill in blanks in an outline the Story lead has already created.

On the other hand, if launching off into my own path is preferred, then perhaps I should also think about developing my DWARF skills to the point I can fill in my created NPC's landscape, thus developing environment and civilization in sync, which could produce some exciting directions indeed!

Thanks!

Brotoi
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jerky
post Dec 11 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #2

Former PW Project Manager

Group: PW Admin
Member No.: 62

Our last two Story leads have left the project due to real life issues. Currently there is none. Rizen and Miguel are the most active story team members at the moment, but feel free to suggest anything. New blood and new perspectives are always welcome smile.gif.

--------------------
Erik Briggs (Jerky)
Project Manager
My Blog
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:39 AM
Original skin by: b6gm6n | Conversion by: Chris Y
hardwired
  hardwired
hardwired hardwired
hardwired hardwired