> Returned
Dravere
post Jan 27 2006, 04:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

First wow! :O
My account still exists.
So it is now about one year, that I last looked into the project Wish. How is it going? Will you ever be a better game than WISH would had become?
And are Dragonkins still a race that will not be included into Project Wish?
And does anybody now know why mutable realms did cancel WISH? I still not believe that it was because of not enough player in the open beta.
Greetings

A WISH Fan :D
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jerky
post Jan 27 2006, 09:46 AM
Post #2

Former PW Project Manager

Group: PW Admin
Member No.: 62

Welcome back. I made sure to keep the entire database and had to convert it to the new site, but it works :). Things are going as well as any other open-sourced, free, indie, no-pay games are going. Development is nothing like a real company's, but we are nothing like one either. Tools to create our world are being worked on and we are still creating art assets. As forwarning, it will take us long time to complete this game, so bear with us and keep checking back. We are in this for the long haul. :)

On the Wish front, I think they didnt want to take the risk. It is my opinion that that was a very hard decision to make, but they based it on what they felt was the best evidence (out of xxxxxx downloads, only xxxx registered in the game, and only xxx registered on the forums). To all of us, it didn't add up, but you can't blame them for not wanting to ruin their future (which was a possibility based on finishing and flopping). Some of the ex-MR devs created a company called Collosal Studios in order to sell the Wish assets. They now continue to make assets as contractors and provide support to MMO companies out there.

--------------------
Erik Briggs (Jerky)
Project Manager
My Blog
+Quote Post
Dravere
post Jan 29 2006, 07:10 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

Na ok ...
So i will relook into the wish project in a second year.
Hope that you will have more than you have now, and I hope you don't forget the Dragonkins. ^^
So good luck and see you in an other year.

Dravere
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 06:46 PM
Original skin by: b6gm6n | Conversion by: Chris Y
hardwired
  hardwired
hardwired hardwired
hardwired hardwired