Project Wish  
Project Wish
Project Wish
hardwired

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Grey Horse Tavern and Inn, Come one, come all...
joshpurple
post Oct 2 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #81

PW Artist

Group: PW Developer
Member No.: 613

Gassy looks up to Pandra, "Pandra! Good to see you! Go blind you say?" Gassy climbs up Burron and attempts to sit on Burron's head, in order to talk to Pandra, "Hold still! Careful! Careful Burron, I don't want to fall and die! Oh God he wants to kill me!" Gassy wraps his legs and arms around Burron and struggles to stay latched on to Burron.*

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
StaticGrazerr
post Oct 2 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #82

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 475

Dokyooda swirls the small remaining liquid in his mug a bit.

"Well...it's not that great anyway."

Dokyooda throws the mug over his left shoulder trapping the pixie in the projectile mug.

"Barkeep! More ale!"

--------------------
May you have the hindsight to see where you've been, the foresight to see where you're going, and the insight to know when you've gone to far.
+Quote Post
Razaekel
post Oct 2 2006, 08:07 PM
Post #83

PW World Concepts Team

Member No.: 315

Burron, having decided that enough is enough with the pandemonium in his bar, snaps. "GET THE BLAZES OFF MY HEAD YOU STINKY LUMP OF PURPLE FAT!" and peels gassy off of his head before spinning like a star discus thrower and hurling him out of the bar. Next, he turns on the dwarf. "Did you say my ale was bad? Here, try some dragon milk. Guranteed to make your insides burn." Then, he turns to the annoying little fairy that has been dropping minnows into his customer's drinks. "Stick your fishes somewhere else OUTSIDE of this bar or i'll FEED you to the fishes. They're hungry, they are, and will enjoy some rare fairy meat for their dinner." Having temporarily run out of steam, he glares around, looking for anybody else that wants to cause trouble.
+Quote Post
StaticGrazerr
post Oct 2 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #84

Veteran

Dokyooda looks at the Dragons milk in the mug..

"Hmm...looks good, here take a sip first and then I'll chug a whole mug"

Dokyooda splashes the mug of dragons milk into the barkeeps face and mutters curses under his breath.

--------------------
May you have the hindsight to see where you've been, the foresight to see where you're going, and the insight to know when you've gone to far.
+Quote Post
njpaul
post Oct 2 2006, 10:25 PM
Post #85

PW Client Team Lead

Group: PW Team Leader
Member No.: 611

Shitur hears the trouble upstairs and hides in the shadows again, trying to stay out of trouble.
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 3 2006, 12:01 AM
Post #86

PW Artist

< OOC: LOL! laugh.gif Ahh too funny! smile.gif / OOC >

Gassy bounces off of many objects, & ends spinning like a wine bottle on his butt, "Weee!!" Gassy tries to stand and staggers about, "It went 'Hisssssss!!!' >burp!<, "I bet it was HUGE!" Gassy holds his hands up high and acts like a monster, "GGRRRR!!! HiiSSSS I'll eat you all!" Gassy falls over on his back, -making it back inside of the outdoor bar area. "Ohhh head rush!"

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 4 2006, 12:22 PM
Post #87

PW Artist

< OOC: And now to catch-up on the action smile.gif

Algazar (Matlush) has said thank you and is leaving the Inn and RP. You are always WELCOME to join in anytime Matlush! smile.gif And at any point, great having you for the RP!
Algazar has left GOLD COINS on the bar table.

Knobe (Maxwell), the human with the white cape, has made his way to a new polished table, and is watching the crowd.

Shitur (Njpaul) stays well hidden in the cellar, where he can hear a hissing creature from a secret passage way.

Swamp Dweller (Dwilf) has picked an unoccupied table, where he has carefully placed his pack under it, and seems to be lost in some private thoughts.

Pandra hovers above Dokyooda, the dwarf, who is tossing a drink smile.gif

Dokyooda (StaticGrazerr), the dwarf (with no horns on helmet, and less thin waist smile.gif ), is splashing the burning dragon's milk drink in Burron's face.

Burron (Razaekel) is not too happy, and is ready to deal with any trouble makers.

Howlin (Hankellin), has just arrived on a fine horse, along with a very impressive wolf pet, currently he is just out of camera range ( I'm working on making your character Hankellin smile.gif . Howlin has asked Burron, ""What rooms are available? And food fit for my wolf?" But, Burron seems a little distracted by a dragon milk splashing dwarf smile.gif .
Howlin also sees a goblinoid get thrown by Burron, just moments ago.

Gassy (joshpurple), see below smile.gif

And now, onto the RP smile.gif / OOC >

IPB Image

Gassy sees Algazar leaving and yells up to him as he is passing, "GOLD! You've got GOLD! Can I have some? Please? Gassy holds out a little purple hand.

< OOC: Yup! That's Gassy's 'big' action.

And, here's the latest on Pandra's Pixie smile.gif !

IPB Image

IPB Image

/ OOC > smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jaramar
post Oct 4 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #88

PW Story Team

Member No.: 137

(OOC: I really DO hate doing this... as an RPer it always makes me feel dirty. Still, you lot need to play nice... no insta-hits or auto-climbs... granted I'm about to break this sacred rule right now in order to keep things civil.)

A crossbow bolt knocks the mug out of the grasp of the unhappy patron just before he can launch the dragon's milk at the face of the bartender. Moments later a gnome appears, putting away a small crossbow and heading towards the bar.

--------------------
-Jaramar Hillslayer
Insane Gnome

"'Live and let live' is my philosophy these days," I remarked.
Random chuckled.
"What a quaint notion. I'll bet it will last all of five minutes."

-Nine Princes in Amber
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 4 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #89

Veteran

Member No.: 72

Howlin drops his hand from the hilt of his sword after recognizing the non-hostile intent of the bolt.

He glances over to find Shadow stalking, as stealthily as a giant wolf can stalk that is, the goblin..

"Shadow, Mine!"

Shadow drops his head and walks back to Howlin's side..

"Now about that room??"

--------------------
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 4 2006, 02:02 PM
Post #90

PW Artist

QUOTE(Jaramar @ Oct 4 2006, 07:07 AM)
(OOC: I really DO hate doing this... as an RPer it always makes me feel dirty. Still, you lot need to play nice... no insta-hits or auto-climbs... granted I'm about to break this sacred rule right now in order to keep things civil.)

< OOC: Great point, and Thank You! Very understandable, and I agree with you smile.gif / OOC >

Gassy sees the BIG wolf, "AAAIIEEE!!!" Gassy jumps up on the wall and scurries to the edge of the roof, "Hisssssss!!!! GGgrrrr!" Gassy shakes his fist at the wolf.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 4 2006, 02:25 PM
Post #91

Veteran

QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 4 2006, 01:02 PM)
< OOC: Great point, and Thank You! Very understandable, and I agree with you smile.gif  / OOC >

Gassy sees the BIG wolf, "AAAIIEEE!!!" Gassy jumps up on the wall and scurries to the edge of the roof, "Hisssssss!!!! GGgrrrr!" Gassy shakes his fist at the wolf.

Howlin glances at the goblin:

In goblinese: "I would not do that. Shadow might think you are threatening him and he can jump quite high."

Shadow watches the goblin his ears laid back and his hackles raised. A rumble is felt more than heard by those close to him.

--------------------
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 4 2006, 05:45 PM
Post #92

PW Artist

Gassy looks surprised & impressed that the human speaks goblinese, and just as quickly Gassy recognizes the danger this human and his very large wolf are to his scrawny goblin neck. Gassy freezes and replies back in a quiet and cowardly goblin tone, "Good doggie, nice doggie, ....nice doggie.." Gassy moves as slowly and carefully as possible, slinking away to the nearest possible shadow. Still in sight, Gassy watches & smiles with a big nervous grin.

< OOC: lol! biggrin.gif / OOC >

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 6 2006, 03:47 PM
Post #93

Veteran

Howlin watches the goblin slink away and laughs. Not a very big laugh just a light chuckle.

"Well, Shadow I guess it is fish tonight.."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Pandra
post Oct 6 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #94

Wisdom

Member No.: 640

Pandra flutters about the rafters giggling quitely, then flicks her fingers sending a small lighting bolt at Gassy's butt.

--------------------
IPB Image
~by Honis

Kain:: I liberated myself a copy of MS Office 2007 today.
Pandra:: Liberated??
Kain:: With my charm.
Pandra:: Does that mean you slept with someone to obtain softwear?
Kain:: >.>;
Pandra:: You're officially a program geek.
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 6 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #95

PW Artist

>ZAP!< "AAAAIIIIEEE!!!" Gassy explodes forward, screaming from the roof, shooting over the wolf's head ( -just barely), then lands on the ground yelling, "AAAAooooo!!!! Eeee! Eeeiii!!" Running on all fours and at high speed, the runty goblin zips all about the Tavern floor, bumping into chairs, tables, and making a pig-like grunting sound. Knowing that his time is short on the bar floor he spies the cellar opening and dives in with a shout, "AAAA Hoooo!!" Panting and terrified, Gassy hides behind the nearest wine barrel. Gassy peers about the dark cellar, slowly he remembers he was just down here...

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
StaticGrazerr
post Oct 6 2006, 07:54 PM
Post #96

Veteran

Dokyooda stands baffoled, looking around for where the damned bolt came from. Though he was never espically good at guessing that sort of thing.
He looks over to the little purple flubber and tosses a coin his was.

"Heh, silly pildge rat."

--------------------
+Quote Post
RicoSuave
post Oct 7 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #97

Master

Member No.: 585

Rico:

*Curse the virgins! I thought for sure they heard me that last time. I doubt I'll survive the trip back.*
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 7 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #98

PW Artist

< OOC: Yaaaa Rico!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Our skillful gnome stands by the bar biggrin.gif (Happy to change your character's appearance Jaramar, and see note below* ), along with Howlin, his massive wolf Shadow, gold coins on the bar & an emptied mug on the floor. Dokyooda has tossed a coin to the little purple flubber smile.gif , and Pandra is giggling about her coy use of lightning. Gassy is down below with Shitur, and the secret passage. Feel free to make corrections, or point out mistakes smile.gif / OOC >

We see the new patrons, now in at the Grey Horse Tavern,

IPB Image

< OOC: * The note, -on characters & the silly -not Official PW art- , I LUV doing it! biggrin.gif >ahem!< O.k., the note, -I'm using a very simple tech for the new characters. I take a character pic (found on the web) > put it on a 3D flat box > add an opacity mask to it > done. Very fast, very simple, so if you have a pic of your character, and you want to use that pic (one you've made, one you might find, etc.), please feel free to send it to me & I'll slap it in smile.gif , no trouble! / OOC >

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
njpaul
post Oct 7 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #99

PW Client Team Lead

Group: PW Team Leader
Member No.: 611

Shitur taps Gassy on the back. "Well, did Pandra agree to find out what that noise was?"
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 7 2006, 11:07 PM
Post #100

PW Artist

Gassy screams, "JAAAAAABBBAAAADDDDEEEEIIII!!!" And leaps into the air, then Gassy goes running into a barrel and knocks himself to the floor. Looking up he sees Shitur, "Oh! Thank stinky pockets of hot air! >Whew!< "Ah, yes, the pixie.. " *Gassy rubs his butt,* "Funny thing happened.." *A loud hiss can heard coming from the secret passage, Gassy and Shitur look over. "Oh.. that's right.. " Gassy does a waddle over to the bars again, "would you be so kind, and give me another kick then?" *BOOT!* From Shitur, and Gassy is through the bars. Gassy sniffs about, puts his ear to the wall, then growls and pounces on a panel in the secret passage. After a wild attack on the panel, a crack is heard, and the board falls away! The hiss can be heard loud and clear, the creature strikes at the hole. "JUNGLE LOVE!!!" Screams Gassy, falling away from the opening... "It's a giant dog!"

IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 08:25 AM
Original skin by: b6gm6n | Conversion by: Chris Y
hardwired
  hardwired
hardwired hardwired
hardwired hardwired