Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What a time
xardy
post Dec 30 2005, 05:54 AM
Post #1

Seasoned User

Group: Members
Member No.: 527

So its almost 1 year. 2 years from beta 1.0 .

But beta 2.0 was the nicest thing that ever happend to me. I started out with an elf and like many other elfs i went wootcutting in the forest. Took me some days to get my donkey but then i found out there where no saddle bags. So i went out into the world in search for saddle bags. Visited many villages but couldn't find any. Then i decided to become a tailor and make my own, and go back to my village to make some saddle bags for my fellow towns people. But i couldn't tailor there, no equipment. So bought all the hides i could buy with my money at the vendor and the auction house, so getting some money to the vendor who was currently broke. Went out to another village and made saddles and saddle bags there. I bought me an pony and returnd to my home village and sold my saddles there. Sadly the devs put out lots of recipes for saddles and saddle bags around that time. But it was fun getting an economy going in my village. I made money and supported the vendor so wariors could sell there stuff.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 10:53 PM
Original skin by: b6gm6n | Conversion by: Chris Y
hardwired
  hardwired
hardwired hardwired
hardwired hardwired