Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> a thought
Azgaroth
post Jan 11 2005, 02:31 AM
Post #1

Power User

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

hmm, our main goal is to get Wish back, right?

but what if it wont happen?

in another forum I and some other Wish fans are talking bout creating our own mmo.... what would you say bout that :?:

--------------------
// Azgaroth of the Refugees
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
post Jan 11 2005, 02:46 AM
Post #2

Unregistered

Well,

since I have been a Gamemaser for Ultima and am a dedicated passionate roleplayer ever since the glory of games like Ambermoon (Amiga 500) I would be the first to be willingly helping anyone with ideas and also traanslation issues, since I am a natural german speaker but however also do speak english properly.

In my opinion Wish was the very first MMORPG since the days of UO which did not aim at the newbie-mmorpg-player but instead at the veterans and those that quited their long-loved MMORPGs like EQ or UO for reasons of boredom after several years spent in that world.

However, I would never want to participate in any Action-RPG-like Everquest-clone with a hushy-flushy-everything-is-wonderful-world or any game that aims at beginners, since in my opinion there are already plenty of those and close to none for veterans or passionate roleplayers, especially not for those coming from a long tradition of pen-and-paper-RPGs.

If anyone dares to oppose the EQ-model again following the roots of UO but enhancing its conecpt I would be the first one willing to bring along tons of ideas.

However be assured - a MMORPG is a very very expensive thing at first and in contradiction to singleplayer games these games do not pay back within the first few weeks or months - it takes some time and it also takes a lot of work and a ton of live-support to keep it alive.

If this project should need any help - may it be this one here or the project wish, contact me via Email at

TheSinner@gmx.net

However do not contact me with ads, commercials or stuff like that and please include a subject-line to make things easier for everyone :)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 12:56 PM
Original skin by: b6gm6n | Conversion by: Chris Y
hardwired
  hardwired
hardwired hardwired
hardwired hardwired