Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hello!!!!
Leonardoe_Murray
post May 7 2008, 07:37 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,156

wow this is great. i was accepted into phase two of wish beta got in played for 3 days then poof i was in utter shock as you all was appearently. in the time i spent in wish then i fell in love with there crafting gathering system (belive it or not i have never enjoyed a crafting system in any online mmorpg untill wish and still to this day i havent found one i enjoyed.), as well as there combat system.and i loved going out and exploring the land. i never was much of a PNC fan so that was the only thing i found in wish i really didnt care for. i had never heard anything about PW, then the other day i was talking to a guy at work he used to do some beta testing about 7 years ago and i had told him one of the best games i had ever been apart of beta testing was Wish.

he hadn't never heard of it. so i told him a little about it and even he was intrigued and he couldnt understand why they would close it down either. and he told me that if it was to ever come about to let him know he would love to be apart of testing it as well.then i started to mess around last night after work and i googled wish online and read thru some of them old nastalgic post about there closeing down that emptyness feeling sunk into my belly as i grew sad about it all over again then followed by a little bit of anger for them not really telling us the reasons behind the move to close it down..... and then near the bottom seen this so figured id check it out and well here i am! I am extreamly happy to hear other fans of the game decided to take the reigns and create Wish. i wish i could offer to help in some form or other. but sadly my writing skills suck and im no artist or programmer just a major gammer as we all really are! so i guess the only real way i can truly help out is by donating to the fund to create PW and to hopefully be chosen to beta test or help alpha test PW as it gets farther along.

a little about me im a 31 year old male from the USA live in las vegas and a avid mmorpg player i have played alot of online games and beta tested tons as well. some i have been apart in testing was everquest,toontown,secondlife,world of warcraft,vanguard,everquest 2, and many others. all of them have things i like in them but never just one game with everything but wish was the closest to it for me and i only got to play 3 days =(. anyways im gonna check back often to see how things progress and if there is anything i can do to help just ask! its nice to meet you all and look forward to getting to know alot more of you in the comunity asap!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
echorev
post May 7 2008, 08:53 PM
Post #2

PW Sound Team

Group: PW Developer
Member No.: 864

Hey and welcome !

If you are interested feel free to come chat with us on IRC! It will definitely be great to have experience from other games so we know how they did stuff. Feel fee to hop on. biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jerky
post May 8 2008, 02:24 AM
Post #3

Former PW Project Manager

Group: PW Admin
Member No.: 62

Welcome to Project Wish. I am also glad you found us, and hopefully we will not disappoint wink.gif. Here we are 3 years later still trucking away.

--------------------
Erik Briggs (Jerky)
Project Manager
My Blog
+Quote Post
RicoSuave
post May 8 2008, 06:41 AM
Post #4

Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 585

Hi Murray. Welcome!
I'm glad you enjoyed Wish as much as everyone else. Reading your post, I reminisced the single day I had (I was given my key on day 7 of 7). There are many thread on the public forum that will help you jump right in... but because there are so many, you might feel overwhelmed at first. That's alright, take it slow.

Echorev's right. Jump on IRC and chat it up with us. See you there. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Brotoi
post May 21 2008, 07:07 PM
Post #5

PW Story Team

Group: PW Developer
Member No.: 1,123

Welcome! Welcome! biggrin.gif Always good to see another Wish fan!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:50 PM
Original skin by: b6gm6n | Conversion by: Chris Y
hardwired
  hardwired
hardwired hardwired
hardwired hardwired