Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Project Wish leadership changes
Site Administrator
post Oct 29 2006, 01:39 AM
Post #1

Familiar Face

Group: PW Admin
Member No.: 1

With the arrival of so many new faces, projects and tasks for Project Wish, it has become apparent that we needed a way to distribute the main leadership of the project to help ensure the constant progression. Essentially what this means is: Jerky will assume a role of Project Manager along with Mole. Each will have this role equally, and will both manage the project. They each felt this was a good choice for the project and both share the same vision for the project as a whole. Jerky will retain his role as the Art Team Lead and will work in both roles to progress the project.

The next new role we would like to announce is a Creative Director. Melanthe (aka Possum on irc), formerly on hiatus as the Story Team Lead, has returned and will take on this role. She will also still have her former role, that of Story Team Lead. As Creative Director, Melanthe will lead and coordinate the creative teams with final say on artistic, sound and story content. This means she will help direct some of the content artists to match the vision we have for our world. We are very pleased to have her back, as it helps distribute the leadership of the project to those with a common vision and helps the project perpetuate as life happens to all the members of the Development Team.

-PW Development Team
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bingo
post Oct 29 2006, 01:47 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 676

Congrats to all involved! smile.gif
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 29 2006, 08:48 AM
Post #3

PW Artist

Group: PW Developer
Member No.: 613

Sounds like good news to me! smile.gif Good thinking and good planning.

Jerky if there is anything you need help with, in terms of tasks, covering all the bases, etc. I'll be glad to help out in any way I can in the Art Dept. I offer my shoulders for standing on smile.gif .

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:55 AM
Original skin by: b6gm6n | Conversion by: Chris Y
hardwired
  hardwired
hardwired hardwired
hardwired hardwired