Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you for the Dev Journal
Project Wish > General Category > Project Wish General
Melanthe
The first entry is very informative, especially for someone who is gone a few days from the forum, so it's hard to take time to read every thread.

I hope you'll continue to consider the dev journal a real priority. I know it's impossible for the final dev team to deal with all the input from the the community, or respond to everything, but if the team really goes underground and puts aside the community while committing to work, it will be frustrating.

There is going to be a moment of high conflict and angst when the team is selected and everyone else is left just waiting. I do hope the future team can remember that we all started out wanting to do the same thing, recreate the great, brief experience of a wonderful game.

I hope someone specific will be appointed to the job of liason between the team and the community through the dev journal. Perhaps not someone who has another team job, but will have time to collect bits of info from each part of the team, or encourage personal dev reports on a timely basis.

A weekly report would be great, even if just to say, we all had the flu this week and absolutely nothing got done. ;)

Edited to add location of
KallDrexx
There will be one soon (22nd is when the team leaders will be finalized iirc)

I'm just a developer wiht no status other then, developer in limbo atm since I"m not a lead :P
Melanthe
I can tell you put a lot of work into it, faithless.

One other thing I'd like to know is, who is who Right Now. Lots of people make posts that sound official, but I don't know if they are.

Is there a list anywhere of just who is who at the moment?
faithless
I'm glad you appreciate my work, unlike others *glare at IRC*, especially since I spent quite a while making the entry. :D

At the moment, the dev journal is my responsibility as far as I know, and it's pretty much at the top of my list, so I plan on updating the dev journal mainly upon any significant decisions, changes, progress, etc (hopefully as often as possible).
KallDrexx
Don't worry :)

We have a PR team. Right now in it is faithless (don't know if anyone else is in it at the moment) but he is designated to do the PR jobs that we need. Therefore, developer journals will most definentally kept as a priority :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.