Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wish you the best
Project Wish > General Category > Greetings and Salutations
Solnir
Like many of you, I was looking forward with hope to see Wish developing to be the future of MMORPG. Like many of you, I was very sad to read the January 9th news...

After 5 years of playing EverQuest, 6 months of WoW and shorter experience with many other games, I think Wish had the best (but hard to implement) vision. It was good to find out today that this vision is not dead.

I don't have much time or skills to offer but I will be happy to see this project growing. I will keep following up and try to help when I can. Good luck guys, I hope to be able to play with you on the virtual world you start to build here.

Yours,
emeraven
Hey Solnir

Stick around, pull up a chair.. ask questions.

I like answering them, honest :D
mortideus
Ah, another new mind! :) Welcome to Project Wish! A fresh mind to give insight is always a great thing to obtain.
Jerky
Thanks and welcome!

We are always glad to see another new face. Tell your friends about us :). We will be working hard at keeping the Wish vision alive as we progress with out project. Thanks for the support.

Don't forget to stop by IRC and have a chat. It's quiet sometimes, but there is a lot of action there.

Cheers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.