Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back around. How are things coming along?
Project Wish > General Category > Greetings and Salutations
Jaramar
Well, it's me, formerly Jaramar the somewhat insane Gnome from Windok. Decided to drop by and check in on how things are coming along. Mourning basically bombed and only avoided the word "scam" by stretching the definition sadly. Anyways, glad to be back around and think I'll make myself at home again since there aren't any real paths I see that are much like Wish at the moment.
emeraven
ouch, I guess that is one way to get money to keep the game going, though not win a large fan base.
Jaramar
Well, there was a product, it's released, it has about 500 players I hear at any given time.... The trouble is I pre-oprdered and then they still wanted me to pay double for the first month of the game. (like $20 for the first month, $10 for the following) Not to mention it wasn't in good enough shape for anything more then early beta, much less release.
emeraven
arrgg everyone run!

j/k ;)

so Mourning was a scam, hmm well I believe a few here thought that, its sad to hear this confirmed though.

Keep in touch, we should have some things to made public regularly.
Jerky
Welcome back. Things are going well here. Sorry to hear that there still aren't any good MMOG's out there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.