Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks for the update..
Project Wish > General Category > Project Wish General
Matto
Thanks team for the update and specially to Mole for posting it. Glad to hear your(the team) still there and although teething troubles are present they are being dealt with.

I look forward to the next installment :)

Don't forget we're only trying to help, the more people here the more incentive there is to get things done. Don't forget why this was started!

Kind Regards
Lavr
I want to thank you all too for making PW happening and keeping the rest of us informed. Wish was the only rpg that got me really interested and so i'm really looking forward to see the product of your work!

Keep up the great work,

-Lavr
Mole
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Matto. Feel free to voice your opinions on whatever you see as being "wrong" anytime.
Matto
I certainly appreciate the new efforts you are all taking to keep us informed and thank you for it..

I understand that your all working away behind the scenes or at least hope so ;) it's just that from our side there was no view. I saw the team form and realise there is a talented bunch involved and I merely don't want to see the effort either fade or be wasted.

Moving on as we all deserve to, you have given us a good starting point to be involved again, I have great hopes for the new system and wish you all well with it.
Mole
I know, and believe me I appreciate all the help more than you know! Unfortunately, we are doing a lot of stuff "behind the scenes" and it's hard to always post constant updates. One of the things I'm trying to do with our public status reports is to help smooth out this problem. I've given a mandate to my Team Leads that they have to give me 2 status reports a month, and from those I will give 2 status reports to the community.

You'll notice that in this current status reports, one of the "red flags" that was raised was because I noticed the community wanted more information. Your input is more important than you realize. If I notice that there is enough demand for us to do something, it will make my status report.

Please feel free to pass on information to me about anything. If you have concerns, questions, ideas, problems, etc you can always contact me concerning PW.

Never! PW is community driven and without the community there would be no PW!
emeraven
A game can be great, a game can evolve, it can be magical. But if no one believes it, its like a tree falling in a forest with no one to hear.

People who play games turn it from a code, concept and theory into a virtual world. I hope that those of the old Wish community (not already working in the project) and those like them will make this world as interesting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.