Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
Project Wish > General Category > Greetings and Salutations
Pandra
I'm just here to stalk to JP <3
joshpurple
PANDRA!! Woo! Woo! Hi! biggrin.gif ! Great to see you here! <3 !

Welcome! I hope you get a chance to check out the in-game screen shots, -they just came out, looking great (at Home page on 'Main Site' ). And the PW Map movie (very well done, and it gives a GREAT sense of the PW world biggrin.gif ). More new concept work coming out, Jerky's moving us along, and -kinda' fun- we've just been discussing an rp forum. I'd DIG getting the rp forum going, -should be fun. Get some guild idea's going, maybe some pixie concept art is needed? smile.gif
Jerky
Welcome to Project Wish! I would love to stock him too! He does fantastic work. Thanks for dropping by, we hope you stick around a while.

Well, about the other stuff, with an impending deadline for DWARF and a bunch of other stuff, plus the fact that I didnt get home from work until almost midnight.... means the RP forum *may* have to wait until next week. It will come though wink.gif
Pandra
*hugs JP* Ok I'll go poke around, and yes I caught the thinly veiled hint for pixie artwork there. You're so goofy <3 I can't wait to see the RP forums, but it's understandable there there's alot of other work to do so the fuzzy fluffiness needs to stay back seat for a bit.
Matlush
Hello there, and welcome to Project Wish tongue.gif
joshpurple
Thanks Pandra! You have a forum and guild too, don't you? I remember going to check it out once ( I think ), -I hope that is still going well. Feel free to have them invade and take Gassy hostage biggrin.gif .

(Gassy = stinky, 2' goblin character of mine. Mention for general ref smile.gif )
Mole
Welcome to Project Wish, Pandra! Take a look around, and feel free to ask questions, give comments, suggestions, and ideas. PW thrives on the interaction of our members, and we look forward to hearing what you have to say.

-Mole
Pandra
Sweet. I was waiting for someone to open that can of worms... errr I mean thank you happy.gif

Now give me back my Spycraft name! I am the real Agent Mole imposter!
Cobra
Hi!

Welcome to PW. Hope you enjoy your stay smile.gif
joshpurple
Pandra, you are the GREATEST biggrin.gif ! Kitty art for you! Long live Abigail!
RicoSuave
Welcome Pandra. I look forward to reading your posts and ideas you have. Hope to see more of you around.
Pandra
*squeals in glee* Yay! Kitty art!

I guess I should look arond and see if anyone's broached the idea of ingame pets.
joshpurple
QUOTE(Pandra @ Sep 19 2006, 09:31 AM)
*squeals in glee* Yay! Kitty art!

I guess I should look arond and see if anyone's broached the idea of ingame pets.

Good idea, sounds like a thread to me smile.gif
Maxwell
Welcome Pandra. Hope to see you around on the forums.
Pandra
Not a full pixie, but I found some of old wings I was playing with back when I messing aound Itrine. Thought you might like to play with them JP.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/Silv...wkmothwings.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/Silv...wingdesigns.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/Silv...ignscolored.jpg

I seriously need to invest in a new pin >.<
joshpurple
Thank You! Cool, I'm always glad to get pixie wings smile.gif .

A new Sig! A pixie Sig? The avatars you did, and posted on the DS forums were great. How 'bout a pixie kitty, or kitty pixie smile.gif ?
Jerky
Hey, thats not bad at all. I smell a budding artist smile.gif.
Pandra
No just a rusty artist. I've been slacking off for while. Josh has and few other people have been proding me to get back to work. But I'm very out of practice and the whole photoshop thing is uh.... Yah. Josh is tutoring me on photoshop. I thought oil painting was the most difficult medium I'd ever tackle.
Jerky
If you are more into traditional art, Painter IX is the best. Otherwise, Art Rage is a free sketching program. Its worth every penny! smile.gif If you ever want to do some fantasy art, let me know. Josh is doing some fantastic stuff for us.
joshpurple
Jerky rocks! smile.gif Thank You! biggrin.gif
Mole
Nice pixie wings, Pandra.
You might as well add me to the list of people prodding you to get back into art....

-Mole
Pandra
IPB Image

Old characer sheet >.> Muahahahahahahahaha
joshpurple
lol! <3 Pandra! biggrin.gif
Honis
Hiya Pandra. Already net you in IRC, but welcome to the forums anyway happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.