Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Parchment Theme Returns!
Project Wish > General Category > Project Wish General
Jaramar
Finally! A little hard to read in areas but damn did I miss this!
njpaul
Maybe we can change the color of the text to stand out a bit more on the background. Or we can bold it, and make the already bolded stuff bigger.
Jerky
Let me know what color works. Honis mentioned its hard to read too.

P.S. You can still select one of the other themes at the bottom of the page if you prefer.
Pandra
I'd just lighten up the parchment color a little. I like the wood grain though happy.gif
njpaul
Much better.
Jerky
There, done some tweaking. How is it now?
Pandra
woot contrast! <3
Maxwell
Wow I missed this theme too! This looks nice! Keep it up! More exlamation points for uber excitement !!!!!!!!!!
RicoSuave
I agree. Much better. smile.gif

I also want to add that I think those coins at the top with the PW logo are very well done: texture, sheen, contrast, the works! However, even though it is subtle, it's not enough to keep from drawing attention away from the title. Perhaps adding something to the title to separate it from the graphic or increasing the translucency of the coins.

Just my 2¢
Radiostorm
Not a big fan of the new theme. It makes some things difficult to read. Coins are a nice touch though.
Jerky
Worry you not, we have some bigger plans in mind. This theme had been 80% done for like a year. I decided to just finish the conversion since I didn't like the other ones (which you can still choose as your default if you like, look at the very bottom left corner of your page).

We are working up a more practical site layout. No ETA just yet, but you shall all like it ... I promise.
Pandra
Just for that I refuse to like it
Honis
ah my eyes thank you!
Pandra
I think someone should make a desk theme <3 A really opulent, fit for the goddess of writting desk theme. ~.O
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.