Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Anniversary
Project Wish > General Category > Greetings and Salutations
RicoSuave
A very happy anniversary to all forum members and other regular or infrequent visitors. HURRAY FOR PROJECT WISH... keeping the dream alive!

Cobra
Indeed, happy Anniversary. To future success!
Jerky
Anniversary update coming later tonight, I promise. I've been working on stuff for weeks in anticipation smile.gif.
Maxwell
Yay. And Happy Anniversary Keep up the good work.
Honis
Happy Anniversary!
Brotoi

Three years... Wow, it's hard to believe so much time has passed. My thanks to all of you who have kept the dream alive!
zicyo
Happy Anniversary!

I'm still around, though I have not been especially active since last summer smile.gif

Hoping to help out in the future!
katink
Happy Anniversary!

Wish I could find the time to help out... fingers itching to do some worldbuilding, my favourite (or anything else needed), but alas...
But then: it all seems to be in quite good hands as it is; very happy to see that > some day Wish-dream will lead to a great new game that way, no doubt!

Greetings, best wishes for the ongoing endeavour,
Katink smile.gif
Freyja
May the journey be adventurous and successful for us! Cheers!
Esyllt
Happy Anniversary, Project Wish!

My thanks to the the team for your hard work and dedication.

smile.gif

Pashta
QUOTE(RicoSuave @ Jan 11 2008, 05:44 PM) *

A very happy anniversary to all forum members and other regular or infrequent visitors. HURRAY FOR PROJECT WISH... keeping the dream alive!

Hear Hear!! biggrin.gif
Sneezy
project wish sure has come a long way...time sure flies! yea, happy anniversary!! and lunar new year~~ wish everyone the best in the year of the rat biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.