Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RSS feed?
Project Wish > General Category > Other
Ethan
Hi,

I was only wondering : is there anyway to get the new posts from the (public) forum within a RSS?
I have been searching but I haven't found the feed. I don't know much about the options available
for this forum but if there is a quick way to create one, that would be great.

Tak!
Mole

Something like an RSS feed on the forums should not be too hard to setup. I do not have admin access to the forums, else I would set it up. We will have to wait for Jerky to get around to it. I am sure there is already a lot of other stuff on his plate, so no telling when this will come around to the front.

-Mole
Jerky
I actually thought we had one, went searching for it, never found it, went looking for an addon to do it, and got lost on the way. smile.gif
Ethan
Well, I am reconsidering my request.

RSS feeds are clearly useful. But, as the forum's activity is quite low, this is clearly not a priority, even for me.

So, as there is no RSS feed, put this request at this end of your long work list or just forget about it. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.