Project Wish  
Project Wish
Project Wish
hardwired

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hankellin's Revenge: Game Play, Where the actual game takes place
Matlush
post Nov 5 2006, 06:49 AM
Post #101


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



(100th post here)

Muh'Farho

- I don't know exactly how she died... but you wouldn't like to see her body. - looks at the doors for a moment, then lowers his voice - I guess it would be better if no one would know about that passage....

Farho touches the doors, trying to guess if they're passable. If yes, he firstly puts his head through it, and then looks around, searching for any people. If he notices any, he tries to quickly get past the doors silently. But if not, he goes through them normally.

Now, he looks around, trying to guess where he is. If he knows where, then he head to the inn. If not, he walks around, trying to ask any townsfolk where the inn is.


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Nov 6 2006, 12:19 AM
Post #102


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



@Muh'Farho

You pull the doors open and Tass flies through at your shoulder height. When you peer through the door you find yourself looking from an armour(coat closet) into an empty room.

With no one present and the pixie already in the room you folow her.

The room is dark, a made bed is against the wall under a shuttered window. A bath basin and pitcher of water are on a stand next to the bed. An unlit candle resides beside the basin as well.

Turning around to shut the armoire doors you all you see are ladies clothing hung in ordered rows inside the closet. There is no sign of the hallway.

If you listen at the room's door your hear what can only be the sounds of the tavern you had been in earlier.

"This was Celieste's room. I spent many happy days here with her." Thevoice of the pixie is soft and sad. "Come. We must finish this business soon." Tass flies to your shoulder and lands there. Her light dims to nothingness and the only reason you know she is still there is the gentle weight you feel and maybe a light tickle from her hair brushing your neck.

(OOC: Edit to correct the spelling of Armoire. /OOC)

This post has been edited by Hankellin: Nov 6 2006, 09:25 AM


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Nov 6 2006, 10:07 AM
Post #103


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

- I'm feeling a bit strange surrounded by women's cloths... - and saying so, he opens the armoire. - We've got to find Celieste... I hope they didn't speed up the burial ceremony, or something... - says it rather quietly to Tass.

He looks around, trying to find any holes/windows to see what's happening outside. Then, he comes to the doors trying to catch any sounds of someone being nearby.


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Nov 7 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #104


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Matlush @ Nov 6 2006, 08:07 AM)
Muh'Farho

- I'm feeling a bit strange surrounded by women's cloths... - and saying so, he opens the armoire. - We've got to find Celieste... I hope they didn't speed up the burial ceremony, or something... - says it rather quietly to Tass.

He looks around, trying to find any holes/windows to see what's happening outside. Then, he comes to the doors trying to catch any sounds of someone being nearby.
*




The door to the hall opens easily after being unlocked from the inside. You step out into the hall way and make your way to the landing. You can see the Inkeeper standing behind the counter.

He appears to be nervously watching the front door.

(OOC: I am moving Static's Character into the Inn now. /OOC)

You can see the Knight and the man he had been facing sharing a bottle at a table near the wall oposite the bar.

The other guests have settled back to drink and eat in their own fashion.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Nov 7 2006, 09:47 AM
Post #105


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

He comes to the counter, looking at the front doors, expecting something as innkeepers looks there. Then, he comes by him and whispers quietly to the innkeeper - I've told the Hankellin what did happen... But before I'll finish my running there and here, I'd like to know... Where's the Celieste's body now ? - then he looks around a bit suspiciously to see in no one was listening to him.


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Dec 27 2006, 05:33 AM
Post #106


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE
(joshpurple @ Nov 3 2006, 08:44 PM)
Gassy looks about for the nearest escape route from where he is, a path, or direction that would work well for making a fast two legged run to get out when the gett'n is needed. If Gassy can spy a possible route, he will then pick-up a nice big rock -baseball sized for Gassy- and begin to target the boy's head. Muttering and cursing in goblin.

(ooc: Thanks for the EXCELLENT RP! No rush on reply, and feel free to use Gassy's actions to work into the RP when it works best for your timeline.)




QUOTE(Hankellin @ Nov 4 2006, 09:49 PM) *

(OOC: Thanks biggrin.gif /OOC)

When you look around you see what can only be a corral connected to a building some distance from where you are hiding. A short dash should get you near the split fence. A soft nicker is coming from there as well.

There is no rock nearby...


(OOC: Just a quick refresher on Gassy)

QUOTE(Matlush @ Nov 7 2006, 07:47 AM) *

Muh'Farho

He comes to the counter, looking at the front doors, expecting something as innkeepers looks there. Then, he comes by him and whispers quietly to the innkeeper - I've told the Hankellin what did happen... But before I'll finish my running there and here, I'd like to know... Where's the Celieste's body now ? - then he looks around a bit suspiciously to see in no one was listening to him.


"I was 'pectin you ta come in the door. How did you get back so quick?" he steps away a bit and makes a quick sign with his right hand.

"No, Ne'er mind. I don' realy want ta know. W-W-We wrapped Celieste up real nice like and placed her inna cellar soos she'd keep cool."

He looks around with a slighly scared air about him. "Ya don' think He'd be mad do ya?"

"She is back there and down tha stairs." He points to an open arch behind him.

This post has been edited by Hankellin: Dec 27 2006, 05:26 AM


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Dec 29 2006, 07:04 AM
Post #107


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

- I don't know... Anyway, one thing I have to do about whole this mess and I'm free... - he says it quietly to the innkeeper. Now, he moves towards the arch, trying to not step out from the crowd (if he isn't already), rather quickly. - I'll be right back


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Dec 29 2006, 07:52 PM
Post #108


PW Artist
**********

Group: PW Developer
Posts: 790
Joined: 3-July 06
Member No.: 613



Gassy, never that well adjusted in any intelligent way, suddenly makes a connection! Corral... horses... Corral... Horses! Right! Yes! Gassy puts his aim on the corral connected to a building some distance from where he is hiding. Then Gassy looks for the nearest shadow that leads in that direction, and makes a dash for it. *slight goblin chuckling can be heard*


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Jan 2 2007, 10:05 AM
Post #109


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Matlush @ Dec 29 2006, 05:04 AM) *

Muh'Farho

- I don't know... Anyway, one thing I have to do about whole this mess and I'm free... - he says it quietly to the innkeeper. Now, he moves towards the arch, trying to not step out from the crowd (if he isn't already), rather quickly. - I'll be right back


"I don't know why he was so worried about Hankellin being upset. Han is one of the nicest humans I have met." Tass whispers in your ear as you head into the kitchen area of the Inn.

You locate the stairs down with no problem. The fact that they are very narrow and seem in disrepair make you wonder how they moved Celieste's body down them.

You descend the stairs running your claws along the rail to keep your balance. Tass brightens her glow to provide a little extra light.

At the back wall propped against a large hogshead (Barrel) is the linen wrapped body. It appears that it has been cleaned and made much more presentable from when you last saw it.

Tass' light fades to nothing as you approach the corpse.

QUOTE(joshpurple @ Dec 29 2006, 05:52 PM) *

Gassy, never that well adjusted in any intelligent way, suddenly makes a connection! Corral... horses... Corral... Horses! Right! Yes! Gassy puts his aim on the corral connected to a building some distance from where he is hiding. Then Gassy looks for the nearest shadow that leads in that direction, and makes a dash for it. *slight goblin chuckling can be heard*


Moving from shadow to shadow nose and belly almost touching the ground you make it to the corral.

You can hear horses and/or some other large animals moving inside the split rail fence. You cannot see anyway to remove a rail or opwn a gate from where you are.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Jan 6 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #110


PW Artist
**********

Group: PW Developer
Posts: 790
Joined: 3-July 06
Member No.: 613



QUOTE(Hankellin @ Jan 2 2007, 04:05 AM) *

Moving from shadow to shadow nose and belly almost touching the ground you make it to the corral.

You can hear horses and/or some other large animals moving inside the split rail fence. You cannot see anyway to remove a rail or open a gate from where you are.


*In the shadows, Gassy does a goblin boogie dance for joy* Murmuring in goblin, 'Yes, yes, yes. Now just to get one of these back to the horde... !" Gassy looks about, staying in the shadows, to see what is near -any smells, sounds, or sights that might be a danger (like a guard dog, sleeping guard, traps, etc. ).


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Jan 10 2007, 03:03 AM
Post #111


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(joshpurple @ Jan 6 2007, 04:41 PM) *

*In the shadows, Gassy does a goblin boogie dance for joy* Murmuring in goblin, 'Yes, yes, yes. Now just to get one of these back to the horde... !" Gassy looks about, staying in the shadows, to see what is near -any smells, sounds, or sights that might be a danger (like a guard dog, sleeping guard, traps, etc. ).


You sneak very quietly around the fence and come to a section where anthoer fence and the one you were following meet. Just beyond the post at the intersection you can see what looks like a gate. It appear to be only secured with a loop of rawhide on the far side.

No scents or sounds alert you to danger. The animals in the corral are getting nervous with you so close. Your smell is obviously upsetting them.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Jan 14 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #112


PW Artist
**********

Group: PW Developer
Posts: 790
Joined: 3-July 06
Member No.: 613



Gassy becomes more excited. Forgetting that he needs to be quiet, Gassy gets carried away with the horses getting nervous, and shouts in goblin, "Quiet! Shut-up! You rotten animals!" Then shakes his fist at them. Next he makes for the loop of rawhide and begins chewing at it.


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
25 User(s) are reading this topic (25 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2021 - 10:35 PM
Original skin by: b6gm6n | Conversion by: Chris Y
hardwired
  hardwired
hardwired hardwired
hardwired hardwired