Project Wish  
Project Wish
Project Wish
hardwired

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hankellin's Revenge: Game Play, Where the actual game takes place
Hankellin
post Oct 8 2006, 01:06 AM
Post #21


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(StaticGrazerr @ Oct 6 2006, 06:47 PM)
Raises an eye to the boy and his possible birthmark, looking around briefly.

"Well son, where would ya be stabling my girl here? And espically at this time of night.?"
*



He looks over his shoulder then back at you. "Why at ta stables a'corse." He points roughly in the direction he looked. Following his pointing finger you can barely make out a paddock and lean-to style enclosure.

"My paw'd be real happy ta 'ave yer hoss there."


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 8 2006, 01:09 AM
Post #22


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 6 2006, 07:03 PM)
Gassy follows the rotted tree's opening, stopping to check the fungus and nibble some, -LOVING the dunghill it leads to -a perfect sent stopper.  Then he sniffs the air, checking for dog, horse, or human. Peeking out, Gassy searches for any horses nearby.
*




You enter through the hole in the tree. A jagged section that was not as rotted as the rest scraps your side. Painful but not limiting.

Once inside the town wall you note that you are about as far from the rest of the town as the wall allows and VERY exposed. The only cover is the midden that you have sunk into.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 8 2006, 01:12 AM
Post #23


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Maxwell @ Oct 7 2006, 05:30 AM)
Knobe pounded on the wooden gate with his fist.  It echoed through the night. 
  The rain had began to get a chill to it.  Forceing Knobe to shiver.  A streak of lighting lit up the sky, revealing a muddy road.  The man on the horse's tracks had begun to fade away. The goblin on the other hand had moved up into some trees not far frow the small town.  Thunder crackled loudly in the sky.
*



THe almost blind gatekeeper open the porthole again.

"Two nighttime visiters in one night? Hmm... Well, as I toll theother, State yer reason fer being here... I canna' open the gate with ou' ta reason.. Hehe"

It seems his mind is slipping as has his eyesight. Why such as he was placed on gate duty is beyond you.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 8 2006, 05:48 AM
Post #24


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



(To Muh'Farho: Matlush's Char)

This town seems more tolerant of you than others you have visited. Perhaps it is due to its remoteness and it is very small.

From where you are sitting along the back wall you have a fairly good view of the main floor and the front entrance of the building.

A knight of some type, judging by his armor, is steadily getting more drunk with every glass the barmaid sets in front of him.

A couple of forresters keep looking over at you but do not have the courage to approach they also have been watching the drinking of the knight.

With a slam and the sound of a breaking mug the knight stands up and starts to totter toward the door. He literally falls through the door and out onto the ground.

The forresters get up and start to leave after placing a few coins on the table.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Oct 8 2006, 08:15 AM
Post #25


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

Looks on the forresters for a moment, then looks at the knight - Humanity... - he mumbles. As it seems nothing more will happen, he comes to the bar asking the barmaid - Are there any rooms free for less than 10 gold ? It seems I won't meet this guy with maps today... - saying this, he looks at the knight for a moment, then turning again to the barmaid.


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
StaticGrazerr
post Oct 9 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #26


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 111
Joined: 10-February 05
From: Hot Springs Va
Member No.: 475



QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 7 2006, 07:06 PM)
He looks over his shoulder then back at you. "Why at ta stables a'corse." He points roughly in the direction he looked. Following his pointing  finger you can barely make out a paddock and lean-to style enclosure.

"My paw'd be real happy ta 'ave yer hoss there."
*



Well I suppose I can meet your old man before hitting the sack tonight.

*Red leaps off of his horse*

Lead the way.


--------------------
May you have the hindsight to see where you've been, the foresight to see where you're going, and the insight to know when you've gone to far.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 9 2006, 02:35 PM
Post #27


PW Artist
**********

Group: PW Developer
Posts: 790
Joined: 3-July 06
Member No.: 613



QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 7 2006, 07:09 PM)
You enter through the hole in the tree. A jagged section that was not as rotted as the rest scraps your side. Painful but not limiting.

Once inside the town wall you note that you are about as far from the rest of the town as the wall allows and VERY exposed. The only cover is the midden that you have sunk into.
*



Gassy gives out a slight yip at the pain, but continues on, muttering curses in goblin under his breath about the tree. Seeing where he is at, Gassy hangs tight & tries to remain hidden. Gassy figures, and smells, that the horses go to the bathroom here, -so now he waits for a horse to approach smile.gif .


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 9 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #28


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 8 2006, 07:15 AM)
Muh'Farho

Looks on the forresters for a moment, then looks at the knight - Humanity... - he mumbles. As it seems nothing more will happen, he comes to the bar asking the barmaid - Are there any rooms free for less than 10 gold ? It seems I won't meet this guy with maps today... - saying this, he looks at the knight for a moment, then turning again to the barmaid.
*



The barmaid approaches a bit hesitantly but only due to caution, no revulsion is evident in her expression.

She shyly says: "All rooms here are 5gold unless you want to include dinner and breakfast in the morning. Even then it is only 8. You can pay me and I will bring you a key." Her attitude subtley shifts to business like as she progresses through her spiel.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 9 2006, 10:51 PM
Post #29


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(StaticGrazerr @ Oct 9 2006, 01:27 PM)
Well I suppose I can meet your old man before hitting the sack tonight.

*Red leaps off of his horse*

Lead the way.
*



As you dismount and splash water and mud up your legs, an armored man falls through the door obviously drunk to the point of passing out.

"Uhh... Me paw may not be up, but we can chek." The boy turns, ignoring the man laying in the mud, and starts toward the stables.

"Me paw is the blacksmith here 'bouts. I take care o ta hosses an try to learn." He rubs the bruise on his face. "Some times the hosses kick an I don' duck so fast." A boyish smile tugs at his mouth....


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 9 2006, 10:55 PM
Post #30


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 9 2006, 01:35 PM)
Gassy gives out a slight yip at the pain, but continues on, muttering curses in goblin under his breath about the tree.  Seeing where he is at, Gassy hangs tight & tries to remain hidden.  Gassy figures, and smells, that the horses go to the bathroom here, -so now he waits for a horse to approach smile.gif .
*




A few minute pass and you can barely see movement near one of the buildings. One small boy, a man and what can only be a horse start to leave one building and head to another dark shape that must be another building of some type.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Oct 10 2006, 01:29 AM
Post #31


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

- Okay... I'll take a room with dinner and breakfast. - handles 8gp to the barmaid - Also, I'd like to have the dinner now... oh, and by the way - dragonkin points with his head on the "knight" - Who is that ? Some kind of defender of this town ?...


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 10 2006, 08:04 AM
Post #32


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 10 2006, 12:29 AM)
Muh'Farho

- Okay... I'll take a room with dinner and breakfast. - handles 8gp to the barmaid - Also, I'd like to have the dinner now... oh, and by the way - dragonkin points with his head on the "knight" - Who is that ? Some kind of defender of this town ?...
*



The lady take the money and starts to laugh.. "Him? A town drunk is more like it... He comes in hereevery two to three days drops a small bag of gold on the counter and starts drinking and doesn't stp til he passes out."


She turns to go.. "I'll be right back with your dinner and key. Venision stew ok?" Here her voice falters abit realizing she may not have what you would perfer to eat...


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Oct 10 2006, 08:49 AM
Post #33


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

- Can be... - looks down for a few seconds, then sits by one of the stools by the bar. He looks on the drunk knight for a moment, as expecting he would do something soon. Then, he looks behind him for a moment.


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 10 2006, 11:45 AM
Post #34


PW Artist
**********

Group: PW Developer
Posts: 790
Joined: 3-July 06
Member No.: 613



QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 9 2006, 04:55 PM)
A few minute pass and you can barely see movement near one of the buildings. One small boy, a man and what can only be a horse start to leave one building and head to another dark shape that must be another building of some type.
*



Gassy, getting completely excited & forgetting he should be sneaky, sees what he thinks is a horse and does a four legged run to it. Gassy will then attempt to jump off of any near object (wall, barrel, person's back, etc), and land on the horses back!

(ooc: Glad to follow your lead Hankellin, -Gassy's actions could be interrupted at any point / die roll for success / tripping / getting spotted, etc. / ooc )


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
StaticGrazerr
post Oct 10 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #35


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 111
Joined: 10-February 05
From: Hot Springs Va
Member No.: 475



QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 9 2006, 04:51 PM)
As you dismount and splash water and mud up your legs, an armored man falls through the door obviously drunk to the point of passing out.

"Uhh...  Me paw may not be up, but we can chek." The boy turns, ignoring the man laying in the mud, and starts toward the stables.

"Me paw is the blacksmith here 'bouts. I take care o ta hosses an try to learn." He rubs the bruise on his face. "Some times the hosses kick an I don' duck so fast." A boyish smile tugs at his mouth....
*




Red Turns to the man in the mud.

"Hold on a sec sonny, let me help this man for a moment."

Red grabs the man uner his arm to help em up. Also minding to set a hand on his throwing dagger with his other hand.

"The ale is great I'm sure, but I bed that crap tastes like mud!"


--------------------
May you have the hindsight to see where you've been, the foresight to see where you're going, and the insight to know when you've gone to far.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 10 2006, 10:47 PM
Post #36


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



(OOC: As everyone except Maxwell's Char is here I will be combining this reply. /OOC )



QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 10 2006, 07:49 AM)
Muh'Farho

- Can be... - looks down for a few seconds, then sits by one of the stools by the bar. He looks on the drunk knight for a moment, as expecting he would do something soon. Then, he looks behind him for a moment.
*




"Ok, Lots of meat in it tonight. The hunters had a very good day."...

You see a man that was just hidden by the door frame lean down to help the fallen knight to his feet.

As the hand touches the knigt's arm the knight bursts into motion. He comes to his feet and draws a slender blade at the same time. You catch a good look at his eyes and as yet they seem unfocused.

QUOTE
Red Turns to the man in the mud.

"Hold on a sec sonny, let me help this man for a moment."

Red grabs the man uner his arm to help em up. Also minding to set a hand on his throwing dagger with his other hand.

"The ale is great I'm sure, but I bed that crap tastes like mud!"


"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU GHOULS!!!!"

He swings at the man(Red) helping him but the drink must have still been affecting him slightly because he misses and spins almost completely around.

Red:

You leap back drawing the throwing dagger as the thin rapier just misses your chest.


Gassy:

The stable boy starts to turn to see what is happening when a lump of darkness leaps to Red's horse's back. The boy whips the horse's reins causing the horse to rear and buck...

Gassy is thrown as he did not get a secure enough grip on the saddle.

Just about everyone in the Inn converges on the doorway to watch the scene blocking Muh'Farho's view.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 11 2006, 12:26 AM
Post #37


PW Artist
**********

Group: PW Developer
Posts: 790
Joined: 3-July 06
Member No.: 613



Gassy gives a scream, hits the dirt, then -done in haste- gets up and yells in goblin "Rotten Horse!" He shakes his fist at the horse, does a quick goblin jig, then puts his hands up to his ears, wiggles his fingers, sticks out his tongue and makes a "Phbbbbttt!!" noise at the crowd. Gassy then takes off at HIGHEST speed possible on all fours, grunting like a pig, trying to make his escape by running in circles around the stable.


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Oct 11 2006, 07:00 AM
Post #38


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

Muh'Farho shakes his head for a moment, and then looks again in the doorway - Assuming from the noises outside this inn there's probably some trouble going. Call me when my stew is ready, Muh'Farho's the name. - saying this he walks to the crowd and looks for what is happening there.


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 15 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #39


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 10 2006, 11:26 PM)
Gassy gives a scream, hits the dirt, then -done in haste- gets up and yells in goblin "Rotten Horse!"  He shakes his fist at the horse, does a quick goblin jig, then puts his hands up to his ears, wiggles his fingers, sticks out his tongue and makes a "Phbbbbttt!!" noise at the crowd.  Gassy then takes off at HIGHEST speed possible on all fours, grunting like a pig, trying to make his escape by running in circles around the stable.
*




(OOC: Sorry I had a project over my weekend that HAD to be done. /OOC)


"A goblin?!?!??? Here? After him.." Two somewhat drunken men lurch from the tavern door to give persuit. As you round the corner you spy the open rain catch at the corner of the building a bit futher you see a low shadow that may be a water trough for animals.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 15 2006, 11:16 PM
Post #40


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 11 2006, 06:00 AM)
Muh'Farho

Muh'Farho shakes his head for a moment, and then looks again in the doorway - Assuming from the noises outside this inn there's probably some trouble going. Call me when my stew is ready, Muh'Farho's the name. - saying this he walks to the crowd and looks for what is happening there.
*




You push your way to the door in time to see two men go chasing after a goblin. They exit your sight as they round the corner of the building heading towards the blacksmith and stables.

In front of you there are two men. One is the knight that you would have sworn was passed out drunk and the other is a man you have not seen before.

The knight is still a bit wobbely(Funny word) in the knees but his rapier is held in a steady grip from long practice.

A small boy is trying to settle a skittish horse to one side. Mud is splattered every where.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
30 User(s) are reading this topic (30 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2021 - 09:55 PM
Original skin by: b6gm6n | Conversion by: Chris Y
hardwired
  hardwired
hardwired hardwired
hardwired hardwired