Project Wish  
Project Wish
Project Wish
hardwired

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hankellin's Revenge: Game Play, Where the actual game takes place
Matlush
post Oct 16 2006, 07:19 AM
Post #41


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

Raises his left eyebrow in sign of surprise. Looks for a moment on the little boy, then looks again on the "knight".
- You're not going to try to hurt anyone, do you ? - looks for a second on the other man standing by him, then for a moment looks through his shoulder to the inn, looking for the barmaid. After doing so, he stands by the enterance with his face pointed in the sky - Heh... a goblin here.. wonder why would it jump into city, lonely...


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 16 2006, 07:11 PM
Post #42


PW Artist
**********

Group: PW Developer
Posts: 790
Joined: 3-July 06
Member No.: 613



QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 15 2006, 05:10 PM)
(OOC: Sorry I had a project over my weekend that HAD to be done. /OOC)
"A goblin?!?!??? Here? After him.." Two somewhat drunken men lurch from the tavern door to give persuit. As you round the corner you spy the open rain catch at the corner of the building a bit futher you see a low shadow that may be a water trough for animals.
*



(OOC: You are doing a MASTERFUL job Hankellin! biggrin.gif Thank You! No worries about time at all, and no RUSH! *josh enjoys swinging in hammock* This is great! And I hope you get time to relax smile.gif / OOC ).

Gassy lets out a shout, "AAAAA WOOOO WOOOO HOOO DOOOO!!!! >snark!< >snark!<" And continues on running like a crazy pig at full speed. Seeing the opportunities Gassy decides to make a sharp turn and dives for the window of the Bar, -attempting to jump through the window at FULL speed. Gassy has no idea what is inside, but somehow decides that surprising everyone inside is a good idea. As he jumps Gassy yells again, "WOOOOO!!! WOOOO!!"


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 17 2006, 12:26 AM
Post #43


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 16 2006, 06:19 AM)
Muh'Farho

Raises his left eyebrow in sign of surprise. Looks for a moment on the little boy, then looks again on the "knight".
- You're not going to try to hurt anyone, do you ? - looks for a second on the other man standing by him, then for a moment looks through his shoulder to the inn, looking for the barmaid. After doing so, he stands by the enterance with his face pointed in the sky - Heh... a goblin here.. wonder why would it jump into city, lonely...
*



"Huh, Wha??? " The armored man shakes his head and looks at you for afew seconds before turning back towards Redwolf.

Your look back into the inn reveals the forresters you saw earlier. One is dragging something behind the counter and the other is looking around hastily.

Of the barmaid there is no sign.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 17 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #44


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 16 2006, 06:11 PM)
(OOC: You are doing a MASTERFUL job Hankellin!  biggrin.gif  Thank You!  No worries about time at all, and no RUSH!  *josh enjoys swinging in hammock* This is great!  And I hope you get time to relax smile.gif  / OOC ).

Gassy lets out a shout, "AAAAA WOOOO WOOOO HOOO DOOOO!!!! >snark!< >snark!<" And continues on running like a crazy pig at full speed.  Seeing the opportunities Gassy decides to make a sharp turn and dives for the window of the Bar, -attempting to jump through the window at FULL speed.  Gassy has no idea what is inside, but somehow decides that surprising everyone inside is a good idea.  As he jumps Gassy yells again, "WOOOOO!!! WOOOO!!"
*



(OOC: Hmmmm... I do not recall mentioning a window.. but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and let gassy try for the shuttered window. It is late evening. /OOC)

With tremendous effort (for a goblin) you hurl your tiny body at what appear to be an opening in the wall. A window perhaps? Too late you see the tightly bound shuttters blocking the window embrasure. A loud crack is heard as you strike the barrier.

Bouncing off you land at the base of a horse trough. The wind completely knocked from your body and your left arm hanging limply from the shoulder. Shock has kept the pain from registering for now.

The two drunks are just now rounding the corner of the building...


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Oct 17 2006, 01:10 AM
Post #45


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

"Nothing interesting here...And it's a bit too cold for me. I won't catch the goblin now." - thinking this the dragonkin came back to the inn, where he awaits his meal. Seeing the forresters -What are you doing ?... - he runs to the man which has been dragging something, being ready to get attacked - If you're stealing anything, you'll rather end it pretty fast... - looks for a second on the other man, seeing if that one doesn't want to jump on his back.


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 17 2006, 01:49 AM
Post #46


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 17 2006, 12:10 AM)
Muh'Farho

"Nothing interesting here...And it's a bit too cold for me. I won't catch the goblin now." - thinking this the dragonkin came back to the inn, where he awaits his meal. Seeing the forresters -What are you doing ?... - he runs to the man which has been dragging something, being ready to get attacked - If you're stealing anything, you'll rather end it pretty fast... - looks for a second on the other man, seeing if that one doesn't want to jump on his back.
*



(Area: The man dragging is behind the counter/bar. His friend is just at the end. The counter itself is about 4ft high and 2ft wide on the top. The opening they are passing through is 3 feet from the end of the counter to the wall. )


The man that was dragging drops what ever he is holding onto and rises.

The other one turns and brings a club up from his legs where he had been attempting to hide it from view. He takes a wild swing as you approach the two. He misses by a wide margin but quickly recovers his gaurd before you can take advantage.

"This is none of your concern, Lizard. Slither back under the rocks you came from and you will not be killed." The one behind the bar/counter tells you. He starts to draw his dagger and sword.

None of the other patrons have taken notice of the events inside the Inn yet.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Oct 17 2006, 05:18 AM
Post #47


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

- My right is to go where ever I want, doing what I want if it won't hurt other people... - saying this he crouches lighty, to make getting his two handed sword on his back easy (I think i didn't leave it anywhere) - I won't attack attack you, unless you'll start it. And I wont leave this place untill I'll get what I've paid for, and I'll find out what are you doing. - saying this dragonkin look on the man with club and the other, looking if they wont attack him.


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
joshpurple
post Oct 18 2006, 12:47 AM
Post #48


PW Artist
**********

Group: PW Developer
Posts: 790
Joined: 3-July 06
Member No.: 613



QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 16 2006, 06:34 PM)
(OOC: Hmmmm... I do not recall mentioning a window.. but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and let gassy try for the shuttered window. It is late evening. /OOC)

With tremendous effort (for a goblin) you hurl your tiny body at what appear to be an opening in the wall. A window perhaps? Too late you see the tightly bound shuttters blocking the window embrasure. A loud crack is heard as you strike the barrier.

Bouncing off you land at the base of a horse trough. The wind completely knocked from your body and your left arm hanging limply from the shoulder. Shock has kept the pain from registering for now.

The two drunks are just now rounding the corner of the building...
*



(OOC: LOL! biggrin.gif Perfect! /OOC)

Gassy grabs at his arm, then staggers about. In shock, Gassy is confused and dazed. He sees two figures rounding the corner. Pain suddenly shoots through his body, he screams in goblin, "AAAAAAAaaaaeEEEEEE!!!!" Still holding his limp arm, Gassy continues to stagger, until he falls to the ground. Still dazed and confused, Gassy sees the boots of two humans near him, "ggggrr... aaaeeee..." Gassy whimpers, and rolls about on the ground.


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 18 2006, 02:00 AM
Post #49


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 17 2006, 04:18 AM)
Muh'Farho

- My right is to go where ever I want, doing what I want if it won't hurt other people... - saying this he crouches lighty, to make getting his two handed sword on his back easy (I think i didn't leave it anywhere) - I won't attack attack you, unless you'll start it. And I wont leave this place untill I'll get what I've paid for, and I'll find out what are you doing. - saying this dragonkin look on the man with club and the other, looking if they wont attack him.
*




The two men see your lack of fear and your readily available sword or perhaps it is that the commotion at the door is getting boring.. in any case they look around a bit.

You see some hesitation creep into their expressions. The one with the club tries to dart past you in an attempt to get away. He trips on his own feet and falls hitting his head on the counter.

The man behind the counter leaps onto it kicking a full mug of beer in your direction. The glass misses cleanly to your left but the liquid splashes your face and left side.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 18 2006, 02:09 AM
Post #50


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 17 2006, 11:47 PM)
(OOC: LOL! biggrin.gif  Perfect! /OOC)

Gassy grabs at his arm, then staggers about. In shock, Gassy is confused and dazed.  He sees two figures rounding the corner.  Pain suddenly shoots through his body, he screams in goblin, "AAAAAAAaaaaeEEEEEE!!!!"  Still holding his limp arm, Gassy continues to stagger, until he falls to the ground.  Still dazed and confused, Gassy sees the boots of two humans near him, "ggggrr... aaaeeee..."  Gassy whimpers, and rolls about on the ground.
*



The men approach you with the courage of ale.

"Loo... he hurt hisself." He bends down to get a real close look at you. The smell of his breath is not quite enough to pickle an egg but it is close...

"Carful brother... them goblin's got teeth." His brother reaches to grab the man looking at you but over balances and both fall. They land in a heap just missing your legs.

The first man reaches out to grab something to steady himself and i just so happens he grabs you left arm.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Oct 18 2006, 07:03 AM
Post #51


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

Grrr... - he mumbles as he shakes his head quickly to the left, clearing most of the beer from his face. He quickly puts up his wings, making a rather loud sound, also getting ready to use a fire arrow - Now... - anger is noticed from his tone - YOU WILL stand THERE... Till I'll see the barmaid. She will take care of you... -as he goes with his speaking, dragonkin gets more and more angry, but then he calms up at the end, but he's still ready to shoot a fire arrow.


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 18 2006, 07:44 AM
Post #52


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 18 2006, 06:03 AM)
Muh'Farho

Grrr... - he mumbles as he shakes his head quickly to the left, clearing most of the beer from his face. He quickly puts up his wings, making a rather loud sound, also getting ready to use a fire arrow - Now... - anger is noticed from his tone - YOU WILL stand THERE... Till I'll see the barmaid. She will take care of you... -as he goes with his speaking, dragonkin gets more and more angry, but then he calms up at the end, but he's still ready to shoot a fire arrow.
*



The man's head snaps back startled at your display...

"Thought jus' a lizard..." he mumbles and then looks down behind the bar...

He looks back at you and growls out: "You'll be waitin' a long time fer that bitch!!"

He jumps off the bar at you...

(I hate to MAKE a PC act but.....)

Your arrow hits the the man square in the chest. The smell of burned meat quickly fills the Inn. His momentum carries him into you and you feel the dagger slice along your side but with no real force as you trun to let him go past.

As you straighten you notice a light trail of blood smeared on the floor leading around behind the bar counter.

The other patrons are finally reacting to the turmoil INSIDE the tavern....

"What??!!!!!"; "Did you see his wings?"; "He breathed fire!!!!"

All the other people are backing a bit slowly from you..

The man that had knocked himself out is starting to come around if the moans from him are any indication...


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Oct 18 2006, 08:20 AM
Post #53


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

- Didn't want to hurt you, but seems like you didn't know when to give up... - he says it rather quietly to the one who attacked him, holding his hand on his side. Dragonkin looks on the people with rather cheerfull look, trying to make people not scared by him. - He wanted to kill me - says loudly - so my right is to defend myself. Now, let's see what he was dragging there... - he comes to the bar counter.


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Maxwell
post Oct 20 2006, 11:40 AM
Post #54


Master
******

Group: Members
Posts: 250
Joined: 11-October 05
From: Salisbury, Md
Member No.: 560



Knobe looks at the old man squarely in the eyes and says, "Sir I am on a long journey from a far away land, and the earth has begun to take its toll on me. All I need is a place to stay for a few days and I will be on my way."

Knobe watched as the old man registered this. A loud commotion erupted, behind the gate. "Gate keeper," Knobe pleaded, "Please let me in so that I may help."

Knobe knew this act should work on the old man. It had worked on many people.


--------------------
Programming is a complex blend of art, science, logic, engineering, design, and craftsmanship
-Steve Yegge
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 21 2006, 11:32 PM
Post #55


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 18 2006, 07:20 AM)
Muh'Farho

- Didn't want to hurt you, but seems like you didn't know when to give up... - he says it rather quietly to the one who attacked him, holding his hand on his side. Dragonkin looks on the people with rather cheerfull look, trying to make people not scared by him. - He wanted to kill me - says loudly - so my right is to defend myself. Now, let's see what he was dragging there... - he comes to the bar counter.
*



You look over the counter and bile rises in your thoat. The barmaid that had taken your order is laying in a pool of blood that has seeped from the open wound on her skull.

The undamaged right side looks somewhat peaceful and relaxed, while the left side is a bloody mass of hair, torn skin and bone fragments.

Her bodice is torn open exposing her left shoulder and chest.


As you examine her body the remaining forrester regains his feet and starts to edge away.

The Innkeeper comes out from the back now and starts screaming: "NOOOO!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! What have you done!!!?????"

He raises a cleaver that is in his left hand looks as if he only sees you.

The rest of the crowd are staying back and are still a bit scared of you...


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 21 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #56


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Maxwell @ Oct 20 2006, 10:40 AM)
Knobe looks at the old man squarely in the eyes and says, "Sir I am on a long journey from a far away land, and the earth has begun to take its toll on me.  All I need is a place to stay for a few days and I will be on my way."

Knobe watched as the old man registered this.  A loud commotion erupted, behind the gate.  "Gate keeper," Knobe pleaded, "Please let me in so that I may help."

Knobe knew this act should work on the old man.  It had worked on many people.
*



The old man looks over his shoulder and seems to be in a daze...

"Wha?? Sure let me git tha gate open..."

The little door shuts and it is quickly followed by the sound of the bar being retracted.

"We'come to Tarpint. Ta' Inn is over there.. A stable is.." He slows here seeing that you do not have a horse...


You look in the direction pointed and see some shadowy figures standing infront of a lighted doorway...


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Oct 22 2006, 12:49 AM
Post #57


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

"What in the hell could damage her like that... yeah, they had a club, sword, and dagger, but i can't explain this whole mess at the left side... hmm..." Then he notices the innkeeper, with the cleaver in his hand. "Please, don't make me guilty for murded that someone else did..." - Excuse me sir... All I was trying to get myself a meal. Then the whole goblin stuff came, and when i came back, i saw these two - notices that the other forrester ran away - Errr... you know, the forresters of some sort. The one laying on the floor wanted to kill me, tho' now I'm the one who has hurt him... - then, the dragonkin looks nervously around the inn, looking for any way to get out, just in case all the people there would start chasing him.


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 22 2006, 01:13 AM
Post #58


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 21 2006, 11:49 PM)
Muh'Farho

"What in the hell could damage her like that... yeah, they had a club, sword, and dagger, but i can't explain this whole mess at the left side... hmm..." Then he notices the innkeeper, with the cleaver in his hand. "Please, don't make me guilty for murded that someone else did..." - Excuse me sir... All I was trying to get myself a meal. Then the whole goblin stuff came, and when i came back, i saw these two - notices that the other forrester ran away - Errr... you know, the forresters of some sort. The one laying on the floor wanted to kill me, tho' now I'm the one who has hurt him... - then, the dragonkin looks nervously around the inn, looking for any way to get out, just in case all the people there would start chasing him.
*



"Someone else...???" the Innkeeper looks around dazedily(Not a word...) He looks at the dead man.

"Who is going to tell her father?" He looks back up at you a pleading look on his face..

"Can you go tell her father what happened? He lives outside of town. Only building out there. Nothin ever bothers him. Walled house and grounds. Head east. You can't miss it."

The man is unloading a huge amount of information at you... the pleading look still in his eyes.

The other patrons move a bit futher back with the inn keepers yell.... as soon as they hear his words several start looking at one another and a few more move towards the door.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Matlush
post Oct 22 2006, 02:45 AM
Post #59


Power User
****

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Joined: 12-September 06
From: Poland, yay.
Member No.: 637



Muh'Farho

Looks down for a bit, then looks at the patrons, and then again at the innkeeper. - Don't you think that a dragonkin wouldn't rather calm him down ? But... I'll do it. Just tell me the her's and her father's name. - looks again on the patrons, then back at innkeeper.


--------------------
Wha-- ?...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hankellin
post Oct 22 2006, 04:47 AM
Post #60


Veteran
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 186
Joined: 11-January 05
Member No.: 72



To Muh'Farho:

Noticable relief passes over the Innkeeper's face..

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you..... Your room and dinner are free tonight... As well as food in the morning. If you wish to stay, if you want to head out now then god speed to you and the room will be here on your return."

The man reaches under the counter. You hear the sound of coins. He then hands you 7 gold. "Your money back, Sir."

The key he hands you is heavy iron. "The door is upstairs at the end of the hall. It has a very good lock and the windows are secure as well."

"The maids name is Celieste. Her father is Hankellin. Now I must attend to the others Sir."

He then motions for some of the other patrons to help him remove the dead man. The maid is cleaned and arranged as if she were sleeping against the wall. A thick woolen blanket wrapped around her body.


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
30 User(s) are reading this topic (30 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2021 - 09:55 PM
Original skin by: b6gm6n | Conversion by: Chris Y
hardwired
  hardwired
hardwired hardwired
hardwired hardwired