Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hankellin's Revenge: Game Play
Project Wish > General Category > PW Roleplay
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Hankellin
(OOC: To set the scene, Generic town, generic world.)

(To Redwolf)
It has been raining for the past fortnight and you ride up to the small walled town that you got directions to from the last place you were at.

The mud splatters up your horse's legs to coat your boots in a thick clinging mess.

You see a faint light coming through the gaps in the wood used to shut the gate...



(To Gassy)

The goblin chief is not pleased. You can tell by the frown he is wearing and the fact that the guards holding your arms are twisting them just beyond the point of pain.

(In Goblin)"Well??? What have to to say for yourself? How can you defend eating all the turnips the tribe had in the food burrow?"
joshpurple
Gassy trembles and struggles against the pain, (In Goblin) "They were... ahh.. cursed! Cursed! I did it to protect the Horde! Long Live the Horde!" The fat, runty goblin struggles against the guards, "Now I shall suffer the curse, of the.. Cursed Turnips! The Horde has been saved! Long Live the Horde!" Gassy shakes and horrible sounds escape from his body, a smell follows that would rot flowers, "It's the curse! Ooohh! The curse!"
StaticGrazerr
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 3 2006, 12:02 PM)
(OOC: To set the scene, Generic town, generic world.)
(To Redwolf)
It has been raining for the past fortnight and you ride up to the small walled town that you got directions to from the last place you were at.

The mud splatters up your horse's legs to coat your boots in a thick clinging mess.

You see a faint light coming through the gaps in the wood used to shut the gate...
*



*RedWolf pets his mount* Well girl, another town in the middle of no-where.
*He rides up to the gate, using his stick to knock on the wooden doors*
Hello?
Hankellin
QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 3 2006, 06:19 PM)
Gassy trembles and struggles against the pain, (In Goblin) "They were... ahh.. cursed! Cursed!  I did it to protect the Horde!  Long Live the Horde!" The fat, runty goblin struggles against the guards, "Now I shall suffer the curse, of the.. Cursed Turnips!  The Horde has been saved!  Long Live the Horde!" Gassy shakes and horrible sounds escape from his body, a smell follows that would rot flowers, "It's the curse!  Ooohh!  The curse!"
*




"A curse you say? Well, I will give you a curse. The worse curse any goblin has ever faced. Exile." The chief leans back a horrendous smile tugging at his lips exposing the pointed and discolored tips of his teeth.

The gaurd on your right gives your arma a slightly harder twist and lets out a gutteral laugh..
Hankellin
QUOTE(StaticGrazerr @ Oct 3 2006, 07:23 PM)
*RedWolf pets his mount* Well girl, another town in the middle of no-where.
*He rides up to the gate, using his stick to knock on the wooden doors*
Hello?
*



"Eh? Wha's that? Som'on at the gate?" An elderly man pulls back a board in the gate and peers out. From the way he is squinting it seems obvious he cannot see too well.

"Wha's yer business 'ere in Tarpint? I can na' open ta gates fer no reason."
StaticGrazerr
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 3 2006, 06:21 PM)
"Eh? Wha's that?  Som'on at the gate?"  An elderly man pulls back a board in the gate and peers out. From the way he is squinting it seems obvious he cannot see too well.

"Wha's yer business 'ere in Tarpint? I can na' open ta gates fer no reason."
*



Red looks at his horse and grins, then looks back towards the man.

"Well good sir I was hoping for a good nights rest, as you can see a storm is rolling in and I wouldn't want Tela and myself catching a cold during the night."

Red half grins at the man scratching Telas neck.
joshpurple
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 3 2006, 06:17 PM)
"A curse you say? Well, I will give you a curse. The worse curse any goblin has ever faced.  Exile." The chief leans back a horrendous smile tugging at his lips exposing the pointed and discolored tips of his teeth.

The gaurd on your right gives your arma a slightly harder twist and lets out a gutteral laugh..
*



"AAAIIEIEEE!!! Gassy screams, squirms and writhes in pain, "AARrrgghh!!" Gassy tries to bite at the guards, "Hissssss!! Ack! (in goblin) Forgive me your majesty! Have pity on my goblin skin! "
Hankellin
QUOTE(StaticGrazerr @ Oct 4 2006, 11:15 AM)
Red looks at his horse and grins, then looks back towards the man.

"Well good sir I was hoping for a good nights rest, as you can see a storm is rolling in and I wouldn't want Tela and myself catching a cold during the night."

Red half grins at the man scratching Telas neck.
*



"A good nigh's rest you say? Well, the Broken Wheel Inn is the place fer ya ta go."

He moves back and you hear a creaking and rattle as the gate swings inward wide enough for you to ride through...

"Sorry 'bout ta gate, there be goblins about an' they be an vicious band here."

He points down the muddy stret and you see a building with light spilling fromt he open door. A broken wagon wheel is leaning at the hitching post. A large barded horse is tied there.
Hankellin
QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 4 2006, 12:56 PM)
"AAAIIEIEEE!!! Gassy screams, squirms and writhes in pain, "AARrrgghh!!" Gassy tries to bite at the guards, "Hissssss!! Ack!  Forgive me your majesty!  Have pity on my goblin skin! "
*



(OOC: I am going to take a small liberty with your character here.)

The gaurd on your left looses his grip, but the one holding your right arm just grabs tighter. You manage to twist enough to get a good bite on the gaurd still holding onto you.

He responds with a cuff to the back of you head.

Eyes watering and head spinning you look up to see the chief's smile broaden.


"Forgive you? Never!!!! But I will show you a small ptiy. Go to the human village and steal a horse. Bring that to me and you may rejoin the horde."

The chieftan rubs his gnarled hands in open greed.

"Take him and place him on the road and set him on his way." The Chief turns and walks out not even glancing back.

The gaurds drag you out of the warren and strip you to nothing..

Laughing the one you bit throws a jagged stone in the mud.

"Take that and finish yourself... I was supposed to give you a dagger" He rubs the bite and turns to leave. Both gaurds leave you to your cunning...


The town is a mile or more down the road.. and you hear thunder in the distance.
joshpurple
(ooc: LUV it! smile.gif /ooc)

Gassy, feeling relief to still be alive, squats down in the dirt and watches until the goblin guards disappear. Sniffing the air & peeking about, Gassy looks for an easy climb & checks the horizon from a tree limb. He shakes his fist in the direction the guards went, "Grrr..... Rotten, no good, dagger STEALER!!" Gassy quickly hides, realizing he shouldn't be shouting. Waiting until all sounds quiet, and no dangers hang in the air, Gassy hops to the ground & runs at high speed on all fours, -leaving the sharp rock behind, but gaining in speed. As Gassy has nothing, and is wearing nothing, he is in true goblin form ( smile.gif ). Gassy heads off to the human village, enjoying the look of the approaching storm.
StaticGrazerr
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 4 2006, 08:05 AM)
"A good nigh's rest you say?  Well, the Broken Wheel Inn is the place fer ya ta go."

He moves back and you hear a creaking and rattle as the gate swings inward wide enough for you to ride through...

"Sorry 'bout ta gate, there be goblins about an' they be an vicious band here."

He points down the muddy stret and you see a building with light spilling fromt he open door. A broken wagon wheel is leaning at the hitching post. A large barded horse is tied there.
*



RedWolf looks around momentairly for some goblins about.


"Well..that's fine enough...aint scared of no gobbly-ins anyway. And thank you old man"
Hankellin
QUOTE(StaticGrazerr @ Oct 4 2006, 06:14 PM)
RedWolf looks around momentairly for some goblins about.


"Well..that's fine enough...aint scared of no gobbly-ins anyway. And thank you old man"
*



A jag of lightning brightens the sky for a second and the sound of the following thunder is almost deaffening.

(OOC: I assume that you head on to the Inn.)

Riding up to the front of the Inn, a scrawny boy maybe 10 winters old scurries toward you and your horse.

"Stabah ya hoss mistar? On'y 5 copper an' I brushes 'em real good too." the boy looks up at you with a great eager to please expression. A large bruise is purpling the left side of his face.
Hankellin
QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 4 2006, 05:10 PM)
(ooc: LUV it! smile.gif  /ooc)

Gassy, feeling relief to still be alive, squats down in the dirt and watches until the goblin guards disappear.  Sniffing the air & peeking about, Gassy looks for an easy climb & checks the horizon from a tree limb.  He shakes his fist in the direction the guards went, "Grrr.....  Rotten, no good, dagger STEALER!!"  Gassy quickly hides, realizing he shouldn't be shouting.  Waiting until all sounds quiet, and no dangers hang in the air, Gassy hops to the ground & runs at high speed on all fours, -leaving the sharp rock behind, but gaining in speed.  As Gassy has nothing, and is wearing nothing, he is in true goblin form ( smile.gif ).  Gassy heads off to the human village, enjoying the look of the approaching storm.
*



You arrive just in time to see the gate of the small village close on its wood palisade style wall.

A creak and thump tell you a bar has been lowered.

I bright flash of lightning brightens the sky enough for you to see the water filled hoof prints of a horse that just entered the town.
Hankellin
(To Maxwell's Char: Knobe Sterling)

You have been camped outside the village all the past day and into this evening. The most activity you had seen is when one of the local hunters had returned with his kill.

Just before this storm broke a man on a horse entered and now you are wondering way a naked goblin is sitting in the middle of the road acting like he has nothing to worry about.

You are fairly certain that this IS the town that you had been sent to, but your contact was a bit vague on what you are supposed to be doing here.
Maxwell
QUOTE
Hankellin Posted Today, 01:20 PM
  (To Maxwell's Char: Knobe Sterling)

You have been camped outside the village all the past day and into this evening. The most activity you had seen is when one of the local hunters had returned with his kill.

Just before this storm broke a man on a horse entered and now you are wondering way a naked goblin is sitting in the middle of the road acting like he has nothing to worry about.

You are fairly certain that this IS the town that you had been sent to, but your contact was a bit vague on what you are supposed to be doing here.


A smell of pine begins to drift in with the rain. Knobe stood to his feet collected his pack and headed into town. He payed little mind to the goblin in the road. Sticking to the foliage, he edged closer to the the quiet town.

The only thing he was told was the man was bad and had hurt many people. The only discription knobe knew about him was that he would know the man when he saw him.

The storm picked up pace behind him. Thunder clapped loudly. Knobe arrived at the gate where the man on the horse had gone in. Nothing like coming in through the front door he thought to himself.

He tucked his hand up into his sleeve gripping the dagger inside. He felt the security of the rough handle against his hand.
joshpurple
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 6 2006, 05:15 AM)
You arrive just in time to see the gate of the small village close on its wood palisade style wall.

A creak and thump tell you a bar has been lowered.

I bright flash of lightning brightens the sky enough for you to see the water filled hoof prints of a horse that just entered the town.
*



Gassy jumps from the lightning & thunder, then quickly hides. He sniffs the air, and looks for any signs of dogs, or humans acting as guards (noting location and vantage). Backing off, Gassy looks for any natural holes, tunnels, ground hog digs, -exploring any and all escape paths from this human settlement. Gassy does so in GREAT fear, moving when the thunder covers his sounds, careful not to explore in the path of any wind that might give his powerful sent away. At the first chance, Gassy will use any water source to help hide his odor smile.gif .
Hankellin
QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 6 2006, 10:47 AM)
Gassy jumps from the lightning & thunder, then quickly hides.  He sniffs the air, and looks for any signs of dogs, or humans acting as guards (noting location and vantage).  Backing off, Gassy looks for any natural holes, tunnels, ground hog digs, -exploring any and all escape paths from this human settlement.  Gassy does so in GREAT fear, moving when the thunder covers his sounds, careful not to explore in the path of any wind that might give his powerful sent away.  At the first chance, Gassy will use any water source to help hide his odor smile.gif .
*



The few holes you find have nothing but the animals for which they had been dug.

But as you explore the town's wall you note one of the trees that had been used has a bit of dryrot.. The fungal growth reminds you of the mushroom field you tended at the goblin warrens.

There are no barking dogs that you notice and the rotted tree opens onto the town midden.
StaticGrazerr
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 6 2006, 05:12 AM)
A jag of lightning brightens the sky for a second and the sound of the following thunder is almost deaffening.

Riding up to the front of the Inn, a scrawny boy maybe 10 winters old scurries toward you and your horse.

"Stabah ya hoss mistar? On'y 5 copper an' I brushes 'em real good too." the boy looks up at you with a great eager to please expression. A large bruise is purpling the left side of his face.
*



Raises an eye to the boy and his possible birthmark, looking around briefly.

"Well son, where would ya be stabling my girl here? And espically at this time of night.?"
joshpurple
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 6 2006, 09:41 AM)
The few holes you find have nothing but the animals for which they had been dug.

But as you explore the town's wall you note one of the trees that had been used has a bit of dryrot.. The fungal growth reminds you of the mushroom field you tended at the goblin warrens.

There are no barking dogs that you notice and the rotted tree opens onto the town midden.
*



Gassy follows the rotted tree's opening, stopping to check the fungus and nibble some, -LOVING the dunghill it leads to -a perfect sent stopper. Then he sniffs the air, checking for dog, horse, or human. Peeking out, Gassy searches for any horses nearby.
Maxwell
Knobe pounded on the wooden gate with his fist. It echoed through the night.
The rain had began to get a chill to it. Forceing Knobe to shiver. A streak of lighting lit up the sky, revealing a muddy road. The man on the horse's tracks had begun to fade away. The goblin on the other hand had moved up into some trees not far frow the small town. Thunder crackled loudly in the sky.
Hankellin
QUOTE(StaticGrazerr @ Oct 6 2006, 06:47 PM)
Raises an eye to the boy and his possible birthmark, looking around briefly.

"Well son, where would ya be stabling my girl here? And espically at this time of night.?"
*



He looks over his shoulder then back at you. "Why at ta stables a'corse." He points roughly in the direction he looked. Following his pointing finger you can barely make out a paddock and lean-to style enclosure.

"My paw'd be real happy ta 'ave yer hoss there."
Hankellin
QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 6 2006, 07:03 PM)
Gassy follows the rotted tree's opening, stopping to check the fungus and nibble some, -LOVING the dunghill it leads to -a perfect sent stopper.  Then he sniffs the air, checking for dog, horse, or human. Peeking out, Gassy searches for any horses nearby.
*




You enter through the hole in the tree. A jagged section that was not as rotted as the rest scraps your side. Painful but not limiting.

Once inside the town wall you note that you are about as far from the rest of the town as the wall allows and VERY exposed. The only cover is the midden that you have sunk into.
Hankellin
QUOTE(Maxwell @ Oct 7 2006, 05:30 AM)
Knobe pounded on the wooden gate with his fist.  It echoed through the night. 
  The rain had began to get a chill to it.  Forceing Knobe to shiver.  A streak of lighting lit up the sky, revealing a muddy road.  The man on the horse's tracks had begun to fade away. The goblin on the other hand had moved up into some trees not far frow the small town.  Thunder crackled loudly in the sky.
*



THe almost blind gatekeeper open the porthole again.

"Two nighttime visiters in one night? Hmm... Well, as I toll theother, State yer reason fer being here... I canna' open the gate with ou' ta reason.. Hehe"

It seems his mind is slipping as has his eyesight. Why such as he was placed on gate duty is beyond you.
Hankellin
(To Muh'Farho: Matlush's Char)

This town seems more tolerant of you than others you have visited. Perhaps it is due to its remoteness and it is very small.

From where you are sitting along the back wall you have a fairly good view of the main floor and the front entrance of the building.

A knight of some type, judging by his armor, is steadily getting more drunk with every glass the barmaid sets in front of him.

A couple of forresters keep looking over at you but do not have the courage to approach they also have been watching the drinking of the knight.

With a slam and the sound of a breaking mug the knight stands up and starts to totter toward the door. He literally falls through the door and out onto the ground.

The forresters get up and start to leave after placing a few coins on the table.
Matlush
Muh'Farho

Looks on the forresters for a moment, then looks at the knight - Humanity... - he mumbles. As it seems nothing more will happen, he comes to the bar asking the barmaid - Are there any rooms free for less than 10 gold ? It seems I won't meet this guy with maps today... - saying this, he looks at the knight for a moment, then turning again to the barmaid.
StaticGrazerr
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 7 2006, 07:06 PM)
He looks over his shoulder then back at you. "Why at ta stables a'corse." He points roughly in the direction he looked. Following his pointing  finger you can barely make out a paddock and lean-to style enclosure.

"My paw'd be real happy ta 'ave yer hoss there."
*



Well I suppose I can meet your old man before hitting the sack tonight.

*Red leaps off of his horse*

Lead the way.
joshpurple
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 7 2006, 07:09 PM)
You enter through the hole in the tree. A jagged section that was not as rotted as the rest scraps your side. Painful but not limiting.

Once inside the town wall you note that you are about as far from the rest of the town as the wall allows and VERY exposed. The only cover is the midden that you have sunk into.
*



Gassy gives out a slight yip at the pain, but continues on, muttering curses in goblin under his breath about the tree. Seeing where he is at, Gassy hangs tight & tries to remain hidden. Gassy figures, and smells, that the horses go to the bathroom here, -so now he waits for a horse to approach smile.gif .
Hankellin
QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 8 2006, 07:15 AM)
Muh'Farho

Looks on the forresters for a moment, then looks at the knight - Humanity... - he mumbles. As it seems nothing more will happen, he comes to the bar asking the barmaid - Are there any rooms free for less than 10 gold ? It seems I won't meet this guy with maps today... - saying this, he looks at the knight for a moment, then turning again to the barmaid.
*



The barmaid approaches a bit hesitantly but only due to caution, no revulsion is evident in her expression.

She shyly says: "All rooms here are 5gold unless you want to include dinner and breakfast in the morning. Even then it is only 8. You can pay me and I will bring you a key." Her attitude subtley shifts to business like as she progresses through her spiel.
Hankellin
QUOTE(StaticGrazerr @ Oct 9 2006, 01:27 PM)
Well I suppose I can meet your old man before hitting the sack tonight.

*Red leaps off of his horse*

Lead the way.
*



As you dismount and splash water and mud up your legs, an armored man falls through the door obviously drunk to the point of passing out.

"Uhh... Me paw may not be up, but we can chek." The boy turns, ignoring the man laying in the mud, and starts toward the stables.

"Me paw is the blacksmith here 'bouts. I take care o ta hosses an try to learn." He rubs the bruise on his face. "Some times the hosses kick an I don' duck so fast." A boyish smile tugs at his mouth....
Hankellin
QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 9 2006, 01:35 PM)
Gassy gives out a slight yip at the pain, but continues on, muttering curses in goblin under his breath about the tree.  Seeing where he is at, Gassy hangs tight & tries to remain hidden.  Gassy figures, and smells, that the horses go to the bathroom here, -so now he waits for a horse to approach smile.gif .
*




A few minute pass and you can barely see movement near one of the buildings. One small boy, a man and what can only be a horse start to leave one building and head to another dark shape that must be another building of some type.
Matlush
Muh'Farho

- Okay... I'll take a room with dinner and breakfast. - handles 8gp to the barmaid - Also, I'd like to have the dinner now... oh, and by the way - dragonkin points with his head on the "knight" - Who is that ? Some kind of defender of this town ?...
Hankellin
QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 10 2006, 12:29 AM)
Muh'Farho

- Okay... I'll take a room with dinner and breakfast. - handles 8gp to the barmaid - Also, I'd like to have the dinner now... oh, and by the way - dragonkin points with his head on the "knight" - Who is that ? Some kind of defender of this town ?...
*



The lady take the money and starts to laugh.. "Him? A town drunk is more like it... He comes in hereevery two to three days drops a small bag of gold on the counter and starts drinking and doesn't stp til he passes out."


She turns to go.. "I'll be right back with your dinner and key. Venision stew ok?" Here her voice falters abit realizing she may not have what you would perfer to eat...
Matlush
Muh'Farho

- Can be... - looks down for a few seconds, then sits by one of the stools by the bar. He looks on the drunk knight for a moment, as expecting he would do something soon. Then, he looks behind him for a moment.
joshpurple
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 9 2006, 04:55 PM)
A few minute pass and you can barely see movement near one of the buildings. One small boy, a man and what can only be a horse start to leave one building and head to another dark shape that must be another building of some type.
*



Gassy, getting completely excited & forgetting he should be sneaky, sees what he thinks is a horse and does a four legged run to it. Gassy will then attempt to jump off of any near object (wall, barrel, person's back, etc), and land on the horses back!

(ooc: Glad to follow your lead Hankellin, -Gassy's actions could be interrupted at any point / die roll for success / tripping / getting spotted, etc. / ooc )
StaticGrazerr
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 9 2006, 04:51 PM)
As you dismount and splash water and mud up your legs, an armored man falls through the door obviously drunk to the point of passing out.

"Uhh...  Me paw may not be up, but we can chek." The boy turns, ignoring the man laying in the mud, and starts toward the stables.

"Me paw is the blacksmith here 'bouts. I take care o ta hosses an try to learn." He rubs the bruise on his face. "Some times the hosses kick an I don' duck so fast." A boyish smile tugs at his mouth....
*




Red Turns to the man in the mud.

"Hold on a sec sonny, let me help this man for a moment."

Red grabs the man uner his arm to help em up. Also minding to set a hand on his throwing dagger with his other hand.

"The ale is great I'm sure, but I bed that crap tastes like mud!"
Hankellin
(OOC: As everyone except Maxwell's Char is here I will be combining this reply. /OOC )



QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 10 2006, 07:49 AM)
Muh'Farho

- Can be... - looks down for a few seconds, then sits by one of the stools by the bar. He looks on the drunk knight for a moment, as expecting he would do something soon. Then, he looks behind him for a moment.
*




"Ok, Lots of meat in it tonight. The hunters had a very good day."...

You see a man that was just hidden by the door frame lean down to help the fallen knight to his feet.

As the hand touches the knigt's arm the knight bursts into motion. He comes to his feet and draws a slender blade at the same time. You catch a good look at his eyes and as yet they seem unfocused.

QUOTE
Red Turns to the man in the mud.

"Hold on a sec sonny, let me help this man for a moment."

Red grabs the man uner his arm to help em up. Also minding to set a hand on his throwing dagger with his other hand.

"The ale is great I'm sure, but I bed that crap tastes like mud!"


"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU GHOULS!!!!"

He swings at the man(Red) helping him but the drink must have still been affecting him slightly because he misses and spins almost completely around.

Red:

You leap back drawing the throwing dagger as the thin rapier just misses your chest.


Gassy:

The stable boy starts to turn to see what is happening when a lump of darkness leaps to Red's horse's back. The boy whips the horse's reins causing the horse to rear and buck...

Gassy is thrown as he did not get a secure enough grip on the saddle.

Just about everyone in the Inn converges on the doorway to watch the scene blocking Muh'Farho's view.
joshpurple
Gassy gives a scream, hits the dirt, then -done in haste- gets up and yells in goblin "Rotten Horse!" He shakes his fist at the horse, does a quick goblin jig, then puts his hands up to his ears, wiggles his fingers, sticks out his tongue and makes a "Phbbbbttt!!" noise at the crowd. Gassy then takes off at HIGHEST speed possible on all fours, grunting like a pig, trying to make his escape by running in circles around the stable.
Matlush
Muh'Farho

Muh'Farho shakes his head for a moment, and then looks again in the doorway - Assuming from the noises outside this inn there's probably some trouble going. Call me when my stew is ready, Muh'Farho's the name. - saying this he walks to the crowd and looks for what is happening there.
Hankellin
QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 10 2006, 11:26 PM)
Gassy gives a scream, hits the dirt, then -done in haste- gets up and yells in goblin "Rotten Horse!"  He shakes his fist at the horse, does a quick goblin jig, then puts his hands up to his ears, wiggles his fingers, sticks out his tongue and makes a "Phbbbbttt!!" noise at the crowd.  Gassy then takes off at HIGHEST speed possible on all fours, grunting like a pig, trying to make his escape by running in circles around the stable.
*




(OOC: Sorry I had a project over my weekend that HAD to be done. /OOC)


"A goblin?!?!??? Here? After him.." Two somewhat drunken men lurch from the tavern door to give persuit. As you round the corner you spy the open rain catch at the corner of the building a bit futher you see a low shadow that may be a water trough for animals.
Hankellin
QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 11 2006, 06:00 AM)
Muh'Farho

Muh'Farho shakes his head for a moment, and then looks again in the doorway - Assuming from the noises outside this inn there's probably some trouble going. Call me when my stew is ready, Muh'Farho's the name. - saying this he walks to the crowd and looks for what is happening there.
*




You push your way to the door in time to see two men go chasing after a goblin. They exit your sight as they round the corner of the building heading towards the blacksmith and stables.

In front of you there are two men. One is the knight that you would have sworn was passed out drunk and the other is a man you have not seen before.

The knight is still a bit wobbely(Funny word) in the knees but his rapier is held in a steady grip from long practice.

A small boy is trying to settle a skittish horse to one side. Mud is splattered every where.
Matlush
Muh'Farho

Raises his left eyebrow in sign of surprise. Looks for a moment on the little boy, then looks again on the "knight".
- You're not going to try to hurt anyone, do you ? - looks for a second on the other man standing by him, then for a moment looks through his shoulder to the inn, looking for the barmaid. After doing so, he stands by the enterance with his face pointed in the sky - Heh... a goblin here.. wonder why would it jump into city, lonely...
joshpurple
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 15 2006, 05:10 PM)
(OOC: Sorry I had a project over my weekend that HAD to be done. /OOC)
"A goblin?!?!??? Here? After him.." Two somewhat drunken men lurch from the tavern door to give persuit. As you round the corner you spy the open rain catch at the corner of the building a bit futher you see a low shadow that may be a water trough for animals.
*



(OOC: You are doing a MASTERFUL job Hankellin! biggrin.gif Thank You! No worries about time at all, and no RUSH! *josh enjoys swinging in hammock* This is great! And I hope you get time to relax smile.gif / OOC ).

Gassy lets out a shout, "AAAAA WOOOO WOOOO HOOO DOOOO!!!! >snark!< >snark!<" And continues on running like a crazy pig at full speed. Seeing the opportunities Gassy decides to make a sharp turn and dives for the window of the Bar, -attempting to jump through the window at FULL speed. Gassy has no idea what is inside, but somehow decides that surprising everyone inside is a good idea. As he jumps Gassy yells again, "WOOOOO!!! WOOOO!!"
Hankellin
QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 16 2006, 06:19 AM)
Muh'Farho

Raises his left eyebrow in sign of surprise. Looks for a moment on the little boy, then looks again on the "knight".
- You're not going to try to hurt anyone, do you ? - looks for a second on the other man standing by him, then for a moment looks through his shoulder to the inn, looking for the barmaid. After doing so, he stands by the enterance with his face pointed in the sky - Heh... a goblin here.. wonder why would it jump into city, lonely...
*



"Huh, Wha??? " The armored man shakes his head and looks at you for afew seconds before turning back towards Redwolf.

Your look back into the inn reveals the forresters you saw earlier. One is dragging something behind the counter and the other is looking around hastily.

Of the barmaid there is no sign.
Hankellin
QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 16 2006, 06:11 PM)
(OOC: You are doing a MASTERFUL job Hankellin!  biggrin.gif  Thank You!  No worries about time at all, and no RUSH!  *josh enjoys swinging in hammock* This is great!  And I hope you get time to relax smile.gif  / OOC ).

Gassy lets out a shout, "AAAAA WOOOO WOOOO HOOO DOOOO!!!! >snark!< >snark!<" And continues on running like a crazy pig at full speed.  Seeing the opportunities Gassy decides to make a sharp turn and dives for the window of the Bar, -attempting to jump through the window at FULL speed.  Gassy has no idea what is inside, but somehow decides that surprising everyone inside is a good idea.  As he jumps Gassy yells again, "WOOOOO!!! WOOOO!!"
*



(OOC: Hmmmm... I do not recall mentioning a window.. but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and let gassy try for the shuttered window. It is late evening. /OOC)

With tremendous effort (for a goblin) you hurl your tiny body at what appear to be an opening in the wall. A window perhaps? Too late you see the tightly bound shuttters blocking the window embrasure. A loud crack is heard as you strike the barrier.

Bouncing off you land at the base of a horse trough. The wind completely knocked from your body and your left arm hanging limply from the shoulder. Shock has kept the pain from registering for now.

The two drunks are just now rounding the corner of the building...
Matlush
Muh'Farho

"Nothing interesting here...And it's a bit too cold for me. I won't catch the goblin now." - thinking this the dragonkin came back to the inn, where he awaits his meal. Seeing the forresters -What are you doing ?... - he runs to the man which has been dragging something, being ready to get attacked - If you're stealing anything, you'll rather end it pretty fast... - looks for a second on the other man, seeing if that one doesn't want to jump on his back.
Hankellin
QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 17 2006, 12:10 AM)
Muh'Farho

"Nothing interesting here...And it's a bit too cold for me. I won't catch the goblin now." - thinking this the dragonkin came back to the inn, where he awaits his meal. Seeing the forresters -What are you doing ?... - he runs to the man which has been dragging something, being ready to get attacked - If you're stealing anything, you'll rather end it pretty fast... - looks for a second on the other man, seeing if that one doesn't want to jump on his back.
*



(Area: The man dragging is behind the counter/bar. His friend is just at the end. The counter itself is about 4ft high and 2ft wide on the top. The opening they are passing through is 3 feet from the end of the counter to the wall. )


The man that was dragging drops what ever he is holding onto and rises.

The other one turns and brings a club up from his legs where he had been attempting to hide it from view. He takes a wild swing as you approach the two. He misses by a wide margin but quickly recovers his gaurd before you can take advantage.

"This is none of your concern, Lizard. Slither back under the rocks you came from and you will not be killed." The one behind the bar/counter tells you. He starts to draw his dagger and sword.

None of the other patrons have taken notice of the events inside the Inn yet.
Matlush
Muh'Farho

- My right is to go where ever I want, doing what I want if it won't hurt other people... - saying this he crouches lighty, to make getting his two handed sword on his back easy (I think i didn't leave it anywhere) - I won't attack attack you, unless you'll start it. And I wont leave this place untill I'll get what I've paid for, and I'll find out what are you doing. - saying this dragonkin look on the man with club and the other, looking if they wont attack him.
joshpurple
QUOTE(Hankellin @ Oct 16 2006, 06:34 PM)
(OOC: Hmmmm... I do not recall mentioning a window.. but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and let gassy try for the shuttered window. It is late evening. /OOC)

With tremendous effort (for a goblin) you hurl your tiny body at what appear to be an opening in the wall. A window perhaps? Too late you see the tightly bound shuttters blocking the window embrasure. A loud crack is heard as you strike the barrier.

Bouncing off you land at the base of a horse trough. The wind completely knocked from your body and your left arm hanging limply from the shoulder. Shock has kept the pain from registering for now.

The two drunks are just now rounding the corner of the building...
*



(OOC: LOL! biggrin.gif Perfect! /OOC)

Gassy grabs at his arm, then staggers about. In shock, Gassy is confused and dazed. He sees two figures rounding the corner. Pain suddenly shoots through his body, he screams in goblin, "AAAAAAAaaaaeEEEEEE!!!!" Still holding his limp arm, Gassy continues to stagger, until he falls to the ground. Still dazed and confused, Gassy sees the boots of two humans near him, "ggggrr... aaaeeee..." Gassy whimpers, and rolls about on the ground.
Hankellin
QUOTE(Matlush @ Oct 17 2006, 04:18 AM)
Muh'Farho

- My right is to go where ever I want, doing what I want if it won't hurt other people... - saying this he crouches lighty, to make getting his two handed sword on his back easy (I think i didn't leave it anywhere) - I won't attack attack you, unless you'll start it. And I wont leave this place untill I'll get what I've paid for, and I'll find out what are you doing. - saying this dragonkin look on the man with club and the other, looking if they wont attack him.
*




The two men see your lack of fear and your readily available sword or perhaps it is that the commotion at the door is getting boring.. in any case they look around a bit.

You see some hesitation creep into their expressions. The one with the club tries to dart past you in an attempt to get away. He trips on his own feet and falls hitting his head on the counter.

The man behind the counter leaps onto it kicking a full mug of beer in your direction. The glass misses cleanly to your left but the liquid splashes your face and left side.
Hankellin
QUOTE(joshpurple @ Oct 17 2006, 11:47 PM)
(OOC: LOL! biggrin.gif  Perfect! /OOC)

Gassy grabs at his arm, then staggers about. In shock, Gassy is confused and dazed.  He sees two figures rounding the corner.  Pain suddenly shoots through his body, he screams in goblin, "AAAAAAAaaaaeEEEEEE!!!!"  Still holding his limp arm, Gassy continues to stagger, until he falls to the ground.  Still dazed and confused, Gassy sees the boots of two humans near him, "ggggrr... aaaeeee..."  Gassy whimpers, and rolls about on the ground.
*



The men approach you with the courage of ale.

"Loo... he hurt hisself." He bends down to get a real close look at you. The smell of his breath is not quite enough to pickle an egg but it is close...

"Carful brother... them goblin's got teeth." His brother reaches to grab the man looking at you but over balances and both fall. They land in a heap just missing your legs.

The first man reaches out to grab something to steady himself and i just so happens he grabs you left arm.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.